Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT, hardcore dry joint problems... help please.

rage22

Came off Helladrol Cycle. Cycle was awesome, had great results and great gains. Im 5 days into PCT and my joints are hurting bad. Also Experianceing some cramping in abdominal area. I have a blood test schedualed for tomorrow morning that is a full panel test.

Cycle was:
Helladrol @ 75mg ed for weeks 4-8.5
formastanzol- @ 10 pumps 2 times ed for weeks 1-4 then 5 pumps 2 times a day for weeks 4-9 and now 3 pumps 2 times per day until end of pct (3 more weeks).
Krill oil
N2guard @ 7 caps ed. (blood pressure was perfect entire run.)
Hcgenerate/ P6 as it was available to me. Weeks 1-9

PCT:
Formastanzol @ 5 pumps week 9, 3 pumps now and to end of pct (3 more weeks)
Unleashed@ double dose for week 9 and now to single dose for rest of pct
Postcycle@ double dose for week 9 and now to single dose for rest of pct
Hcgenerate @ 5 caps ed for week 9 and off that now.
Milk thistle @ 200mgs ed
Hawthorn Berry @ 200mgs ed
Glutimine ar 5gs ed
Krill oil

Any how, Im looking for answers as to why Im so damn sore. Not muscular sore in anyway but joint sore for sure. Cant even run without shooting pain in my thigh area and left knee. And def in lower back area, hard to say spine or like muscular pain.

I did have one of the most insane workouts ever 5 days ago. I lifted 315 for 6 during that session and I had thought maybe i was arching my back or something. Maybe because it was the most I have ever done (up form my usual max at 2 times!).. Maybe I really stressed my self. But i'm having some serious abdominal cramping going on and weird shooting pains.

Not feeling sick or flu like, Bp is in perfect range as it was the entire cycle. My thought was that my estrogen is really low from all the t boosters and being on the forma for so long. 12 weeks total is a pretty much the max time your supposed to run it.

As for how I feel, my mind is great (usually have mild anx when coming off cycles from low test. My libido is sky high still and I still wake up with some serious rock hard erections everyday!

Thanks for the help guys

thats definitely not a side from helladrol, however, when you take any steroid and you increase your lifting weight dramatically, there is often a good chance of developing joint pain... i have had the same problem and I started using skeletal balm and it is working wonders for me... i would look into that and forged joint repair... its sold as a stack so you can save money on it...

Well, a trip to the doc last night showed I have sprained my back. Thats it. Pretty happy it wasnt anything else, but I swear the pain radiated through my entire abdominal area, so much that it landed me in the er late last night.

At least my cycle was a success

Damn, how'd you sprain your back???
I gave myself whiplash once getting way too aggressive on my deads. After 3 hours with the doctor and an hour of X-Rays, more X-Rays, and more X-Rays, they told me I was fine and sent me on my way. I had to come to forums like this to figure out what I did!!!

Lifting too much is what did it. 380 was my max on the calc! I was siked for that. My best Bench PR yet. I hope to hit 400 with my current test cycle. But on a calc using a little less weight I think haha. Im not loading the bar up like that again. Its just not worth it to sit out of the gym for 2 weeks and lose what I just worked so hard for.

thats definitely not a side from helladrol, however, when you take any steroid and you increase your lifting weight dramatically, there is often a good chance of developing joint pain... i have had the same problem and I started using skeletal balm and it is working wonders for me... i would look into that and forged joint repair... its sold as a stack so you can save money on it...

^ I've heard awesome things about these two miracle workers, give that combo a shot

Top Bottom