Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for first time user. (dbol only)

Buu

Hi group,

I wish I could be more helpful in the posts on this forum, but because of my lack of knowledge, I just read, shut up, and hope to learn something.

I will be starting a dbol only cycle within this month..actually let me rephrase that. Dbol alone really can't be considered a cycle right? but a suppliment to my diet in this case. From what I understand, it shouldn't go past 8 weeks,.. but i've also read it shouldn't go past 6 weeks. on top of that I've read it shouldn't go past 10 weeks. I'll be doing an 8 week cycle of about 25 mg a day.. not taking into account I need to "pyramid" the dose.. (I'm 5"7, 133 lbs, go to the gym regularily, been doing so for about 3 months. i eat well, but i want some more mass and find it difficult to gain weight. I started at 129 lbs. My goal is to be 160. I realize dbol won't get me there alone, but the help from dbol will be appreciated. I plan to do just this one cycle.)

if I understand correctly, it's toxic to the liver as all oral steroids are .. and so i've seen lots of posts recommending liver armor like milk thistle. Also, i've read to stay away from alcahol for obvious reasons, which is ok because I don't really drink anyway.

While reading everything I could on what dbol does, its side affects, i never gave much thought to what i should be taking /after/ the cycle s over. (ya, mistake) So i've begun to read what I can on PCT. i've seen lots of posts on what people are taking as their PCT, like Nolvadex and Clomid. After reading the very interesting post from Mavy, I believe I might go with Nolvadex. I am looking to understand how much I should be taking, and for how long. I'm a little confused because from what people are posting, they are taking a little of this with a little of that, but they are also taking multiple steroids, where I'll be doing dbol alone. Some information I've read says to start taking it (depdning on the roid - in this case dbol) 3-4 hours after the last dose. Could anyone help me with the specifics? how much is a dose, one pill? how many times a day and for how long?

When I start my cycle of dbol I would like to keep a journal on this forum of my progress, maybe at least that way my experience can contribute to this forum and provide a little info.

Thanks in advance,

Buu

Top Bottom