Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct depression

willywonka28

I've heard clomid messes the fuck with your mood. I've been feeling hella depressed and just don't give a shit about things...is this normal?? Should I cut the clomid out of my pct and stick with just nolva?? Currently 5 days into pct

Yes it is mainly clomid but after few weeks you would be better lots guys report that clomid can cause vision issue but i had never found myself

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

I've heard clomid messes the fuck with your mood. I've been feeling hella depressed and just don't give a shit about things...is this normal?? Should I cut the clomid out of my pct and stick with just nolva?? Currently 5 days into pct

It varies between users of course. It's to be expected that we feel a little off compared to how strong etc we felt on cycle. Knowing that you'll feel that way and dealing with it should stop it sprialling down to depression.

The problem with a LOT of users now (aka the blast and cruise mob) is they get to the point of thinking 'I don't like being off' so they stay on. That way stupidity lies.

how high are you dosing it? remember that during pct you are going to be very hormonal and thats normal to be up and down... a lot of people dose clomid and nolva way too high and that can be an issue or contributing factor to how you are feeling as well

Is that ALL you're doing for PCT?

Top Bottom