Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct from a decabol cycle

jones poker

Hey guys,
I was wondering if this products shuts down your test production so I can stack it with test, I will take it for mass gains (400mg a week) and this are my stats 5'7,160 lbs,27 years old, thank you.

A decabol and testosterone cycle will suppress natural testosterone production. Any steroid will suppress natural testosterone production, whether it be an oral or an injectable. A proper PCT is essential to not only restore natural testosterone production but also to ensure you keep all the gains you made in the steroid cycle itself.

In this video I explain how to properly run a PCT after a steroid cycle -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-how-run-proper-pct-46615.html

The perfect PCT article explains what dosages to use: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

• Clomid and Nolvadex increase levels of LH and FSH in the body, which increase free testosterone levels.
• An aromatize inhibitor will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent side effects like gynocemastia and water retention.
• A natural testosterone booster (like HCGenerate ES) will signal the leydig cells in the testicles to restart testosterone production.
• A liver/organ detox supplement (like N2guard) will help cleanse the liver and kidney, regulate blood pressure and balance cholesterol levels.
• Ostarine will prevent muscle loss during a PCT when the body is catabolic from the increased cortisol levels and low anabolic hormones.
• Cardarine will prevent fat gain during a PCT protocol when hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

every time you take exogenous hormones you are suppressing your pituitary glands. there isn't a magic trick to prevent this man. the key is use a pct and keep cycles conservative and short. give yourself plenty of time OFF in between cycles so you recover fully and run BLOOD WORK!

I like the PCT Muskate laid out. It gives you the best chance at recovering natural test production and keeping your gains.

Anytime you put any amount of steroids into your body you will be shut down. It doesn't matter if it is a high dose or low dose. You will be shut down.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone i could ask for some advice. I do a lot of Olympic weightlifting, I don't want to put on my extra weight, so obvious reasons of going up weight classes. But I am very much interesting in increases in strength. I've hit a plateau within my PRs after many years of training, and after many changes to programming I'm still not seeing any type of improvement, being that im now in my early 30s and had surgery on my elbow last year, I think its time i look at other options.
I've read a lot of literature on all types of "steroid" / "PEDs". Much of which is helpful, however contradiction seems to run rife throughout. With certain people declaring results/reviews which are in direct opposition to others.
Sorry for the essay guys.... But what would people recommend in all aspects of what is on the market for a cycle to improve primarily strength, with not too excessive gains in weight.

Thank you

Steroids will indeed increase your strength levels, but there are also certain drawbacks, and increased body mass. If you want to go with steroids for performance enhancement, you would need to opt for the dry ones, such as anavar, winstrol, and turinabol. Combine them with testosterone and an AI, and you should be able to get lean gains coupled with a good strength increase.

I would go with SARM's.. they are very mild and won't move the scale. a simple LGD + S4 stack would work great for you

if you want steroids var or Tbol stacked with a little EQ are good options.. like you said you cannot gain weight or you are fucked

so stay away from tren or testosterone as those will put on mass. also i wouldn't use winny, too harsh on joints!

For a powerlifter the absolute best is halo. I would not recommend this for a first steroid though because it is extremely potent and toxic. I might try something dry like winny or anavar.

Top Bottom