Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct calculator

good info. i gave it to a few yesterday. i think it is a little long on its estimates for when to start. i like to start it a little earlier than it suggests.

good site--but after putting in my last cycle the screen said just give up and do hrt or get a sex change

eddymerckx said:
good site--but after putting in my last cycle the screen said just give up and do hrt or get a sex change

What I found super interesting is how much more stable the levels are of 250mg of test-e if you inject monday & thursday with .5ml as opposed to 1ml once a week.

I am going to give this a try for my hrt when this cycle is done.

8and20 said:
What I found super interesting is how much more stable the levels are of 250mg of test-e if you inject monday & thursday with .5ml as opposed to 1ml once a week.

I am going to give this a try for my hrt when this cycle is done.

i agree
i've been using a different calc ( http://www.roidcalc.com ) but i agree--when you watch the level drop so fast--whatever the ester you will never pin only one time a week.

the other thing i did notice was the impact of frontloading long esters--you have maximum blood levels for weeks 1 to whatever instead of week 4

whats so bad about having unstable blood levels? u get the same gains right? and no other sides....but im not too sure

that pct calculator its crazy , I tried to see when to begin pct when to long esters are stacked (try deca 300mg and equipose 300mg for 6 weeks), man I couldnt believe when the program said to start pct, craaaaaaaazy man, try yourselfs and see the results...

Top Bottom