Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT calculator

macemj

I put my cycle in the pct calculator and it say that I shouldn't start my PCT cycle until day 141 of my 90 day cycle. Seems innaccurate to me. Enathate and EQ are both long acting but still.

Anybody???

taken from muscletalk, wait till the longest ester clears IMO:

Oral steroids
Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids
Drug Active half-life
Deca-durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
* Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters
Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries
Drug Active half-life
Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.[/QUOTE]

I understand this, but, 50 days later start my PCT according to the calculator. Get the fuck outta here! What will my body feel like for those almost three months....SHIIIIIIIIIIT.

ENATHATE:: 500MG 1-12
EQ - 600mg wk 1-12

When should I start the derm. sustain?? HCG?

Should I be taking anything like liquidex during cycle??

b_light said:
taken from muscletalk, wait till the longest ester clears IMO:

Oral steroids
Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone, methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Methyltestosterone 4 days
Winstrol (stanozolol)
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids
Drug Active half-life
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 15 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
* Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

*Winstrol depot does not actually possess a classical half-life because it is un-esterified. Instead, the microcrystals dissolve slowly. Once they have all dissolved levels of the drug fall very rapidly. It is still an important consideration, and we have included it with a half-life of one day.

Steroid esters
Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

Ancillaries
Drug Active half-life
Arimidex 3 days
Clenbuterol 1.5 days
Clomid 5 days
Cytadren 6 hours
Ephedrine 6 hours
T3 10 hours

A practical example is if one was to inject 100mg of testosterone propionate and allow blood levels to peak. In 4.5 days time (half-life duration from the above tables) and providing no other injections had taken place, the level would be reduced to 50mg. Again, a further 4.5 days down the line and levels would have dropped to 25mg, and the value keeps halving every 4.5 days.

Nice post B light If you don't know the half life of the products you are taking how do you know you are taking them right in the first place. And this question we need more info what does you PCT consist of.

Tampatraps

IMO low doses(250-500iu EOD) of H CG throughout cycle dropping it 1 week prior to P CT. P CT should start 14 days after last shot according to the timings.

b_light said:
IMO low doses(250-500iu EOD) of H CG throughout cycle dropping it 1 week prior to P CT. P CT should start 14 days after last shot according to the timings.

This sounds much more reasonable. 50 days after last shot would be ludacris IMO. 14 days I could work with.

What are the best ways to ween off a cycle?

Anybody else put their cycle in the PCT calculator @ www.bulkmuscle.com

I do when im running multiple compounds

ps mace what happend with your little cousin, he still tryin to get on juice?

I have an 18 year old nephew who apparantly ordered shit from legalsteroids.com

i was very close to having the here take this and use it talk with him

but how could I advocate that to kids, he will thank me later for holding off on him.

macemj said:
This sounds much more reasonable. 50 days after last shot would be ludacris IMO. 14 days I could work with.

What are the best ways to ween off a cycle?

Anybody else put their cycle in the PCT - post cycle therapy - calculator @ www.bulkmuscle.com

end your cycle with 3 weeks of prop and then start pct is the best way to ween off a cycle.

timtim said:
end your cycle with 3 weeks of testosterone propionate and then start PCT - post cycle therapy - is the best way to ween off a cycle.

If you were taking my gear would you::

A) Start propionate last three weeks of cycle,
run 500iu/day for 10 consecutive days starting the day after my last
shot and then wait 4 more days until the 2wk mark and run clomid for 4 weeks at 50mg ed.

B) Start HCG week after last shot at 500 iu mwf, Start dermacine sustaine @ 5 pumps/day until bottle is gone day after last shot, and hop on omegas g-covery and amlify stack.

C) Do nothing. EAt nothing. Fuck no1. Stay secluded to your bedroom.

I'm leaning towards C!

GEAR:: 500mg enanthate (split T/TR) 600mg EQ 1X/wk

Top Bottom