Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for beginners

krishna

Ok I read the PCT post, and I want to do PCT treatment. I am on the tail of my first cycle (sustenon 250/wk). So I take it I should wait about 2 wks after my last injection to start PCT? Should I take HCG? I need to know exactly what to take and when. As you can see, my first cycle has been low doses. I am 6'00", 220 lbs., and 26 years old if this helps. Thanks for any and all advice fellas.

AHHH.. you should have known about pct, what it is, what dosages you were/ are going to take... live and learn.. i say start 1 week after last injection.
clomid 50 mgs ed weeks 1-5- some do 3 , but 5 just to be safe
nolva 20 mgs ed weeks 1-5 "" ""
hcg 500iu's ( review pct thread again) m/w/f weeks 1-3

Thanks guys. I did read some about them before I started, and made sure I had access to them if needed. My friend said I wouldn't need them on my first cycle with such low doses. After reading up on here, and talking to some of you guys, I think I'm going to do them anyway.

DIVISION said:
PCT -or DEATH! :eek:

DIV

:chomp:

I agree. I, absolutely, will not start a cycle unless I have everything on hand!
Too many times guys say "oh, I can get anything" and then can't. I want to keep my gains, not experience sexual sides, and keep my body running smoothly. This isn't a game... its life!

Top Bottom