Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT for beastdrol

chaos13

hey boys, just wondering if PP's test recovery stack is enough for pct of a 4 week beastdrol cycle or should i add some other products to my pct aswell.

thanks

about 8 months ago i did a beast/trentfo cycle and i used needto's forged post cycle and unleashed for my pct. it seemed to work just fine for me as far as the pct went. BUT, about midway through week 3, my libido went to shit! I mean, for the next 2-2.5 weeks i had ZERO sex drive! NADA! I would recomend also getting some of needto's HCGenerate and taking it throughout the cycle. You might not really need it since everyone's different and everyone reacts in different ways but i figure it cant hurt to play it safe.

that hcgenerate i used while not on cycle..

does it work?? wow, it really put me on a different level, increased production of everything, libido, (desire) volume, and testicular size all increased with use...

good luck..

I am currently using forge post cycle, unleashed, toco 8, sustain alpha liquid version. that is what need to reccomed.

Top Bottom