Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT balance?

Would running a PCT consisting of HCG, unleashes, and sustain without running a cycle do anyhting to stabilize test output and implimentation?

Xray Kimono said:
Would running a PCT consisting of HCG, unleashes, and sustain without running a cycle do anyhting to stabilize test output and implimentation?
Cut out the hcg its not needed. Running the other to would make more free test I am sure and help in other ways to.

Xray Kimono said:

if you have hormone issues see a endoc b/c there may be an underlying cause that must be addressed. PCT is a rough tool to get a man's htpa back in balance/restart natty test production etc-- it cannot make micro adjustments w/o bloodwork.

ok, let me rephrase this,,, i dont seem to be making it clear.

WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF HCG WHEN NO CYCLE HAS BEEN RUN???

Xray Kimono said:
ok, let me rephrase this,,, i dont seem to be making it clear.

WHAT ARE THE EFFECTS OF HCG WHEN NO CYCLE HAS BEEN RUN???

Human chorionic gonadotropin is extensively used as a parenteral fertility medication in lieu of luteinizing hormone. In the presence of one or more mature ovarian follicles, ovulation can be triggered by the administration of hCG. As ovulation will happen about 40-45 hours after the injection of hCG, procedures can be scheduled to take advantage of this time sequence. Thus, patients that undergo IVF, in general, receive hCG to trigger the ovulation process, but have their eggs retrieved at about 36 hours after injection, a few hours before the eggs actually would be released from the ovary.

As hCG supports the corpus luteum, administration of hCG is used in certain circumstances to enhance the production of progesterone.

In the male, hCG injections are used to stimulate the leydig cells to synthesize testosterone. The intratesticular testosterone is necessary for spermatogenesis from the sertoli cells. Typical uses for hCG in men include hypogonadism and fertility treatment

dabuffguy said:
Human chorionic gonadotropin is extensively used as a parenteral fertility medication in lieu of luteinizing hormone. In the presence of one or more mature ovarian follicles, ovulation can be triggered by the administration of hCG. As ovulation will happen about 40-45 hours after the injection of hCG, procedures can be scheduled to take advantage of this time sequence. Thus, patients that undergo IVF, in general, receive hCG to trigger the ovulation process, but have their eggs retrieved at about 36 hours after injection, a few hours before the eggs actually would be released from the ovary.

As hCG supports the corpus luteum, administration of hCG is used in certain circumstances to enhance the production of progesterone.

In the male, hCG injections are used to stimulate the leydig cells to synthesize testosterone. The intratesticular testosterone is necessary for spermatogenesis from the sertoli cells. Typical uses for hCG in men include hypogonadism and fertility treatment

nice copy/paste--- fag.

As needto said, HCG would seve no purpose other than a mild temporary spike in T and e. Using the supps will increase Free T and control e -- not as much as drugs of course but they don't have to cycled. This can add an edge to muscle gain.

Plus, UNLEASHED and Derma will improve libido and POST CYCLE will improve erectile function so for the natty they're a definite plus.

People have talked about running hcg as a mini cycle before for 3 weeks. Not sure on the validity of it but I suppose you could run it as your "cycle" and potentially gain a couple pounds of muscle. I know when I come off with hcg I get a nice little boost and gain a few pounds..

Top Bottom