Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT alternative

godowndm11

I put an order in for more nolva to have on hand and my man told me he doesn't have to use it anymore. He said he now uses Provirin and that I should use it as an anti E and for pct. Basically he said to substitute it for nolva in all uses. Is this true ? Can someone shed some light on this ?

I put an order in for more nolva to have on hand and my man told me he doesn't have to use it anymore. He said he now uses Provirin and that I should use it as an anti E and for pct. Basically he said to substitute it for nolva in all uses. Is this true ? Can someone shed some light on this ?

Don't ask drug dealers - aka as 'your man' - for advice.

no it isn't true at all.

He is either an idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about or he is trying to sell his unwanted proviron

x2..................

that is some of the most idiotic advice given ive seen... SMFH.. just flat out ignorant and if i were you, i would NEVER consult with this asshole about anything pertaining to steroid use whatsoever and if this is the advice hes giving, i would never speak to him again if it were me

Top Bottom