Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pct after winstrol

It really depends on how much you get jacked up on it. I didn't use pct when I was taking winny and I didn't feel a difference after I came off but consider I only took it for ten weeks and after I read a few forums I will always use a pct after any cycle. For the record Clomid will always increase test off cycle or if you just want to raise your natural test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winny is the same thing whether you use the injectable or oral version of the drug. You can actually drink the injectable version if you want. It is liver toxic either way.

I would always run a PCT because any steroid that goes in your body will shut down natural test production.

If you run winny only I would do a mini PCT but if you stack it with test then I would run a full PCT.

When it really comes down to it, injectable and oral winstrol is basically the same thing. The liver toxicity and bioavailability of the drug are the exact same whether you take the drug orally or inject it. It's not the fact that you take it orally that makes the drug liver toxic, it's the carbon-17-alpha-alkylated chemical structure of the drug that makes it liver toxic.

You need to run a full and proper PCT after any steroid cycle to restore natural testosterone production. I recommend running the perfect PCT protocol. This article explains how to run the protocol and the science behind it -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

all exogenous hormones will shut down your HPTA, doesn't matter what.

so yes run a pct always

the only difference that is glaring is length of your 'cycle'.. a short 4 week cycle will be far easier to recover from then lets say a 20 weeker

does pct change when you take winstrol injectable or oral, or it's the same pct no matter how you take it?

You always need to have a PCT with whatever steroid your were cycling. Whether it was oral or injectable, winny or tren, you always need to recover.

Also whether it was 6 or 8 or 10 weeks.

Your body was in a state of shock and it needs to be repaired. Otherwise you risk of losing the gains that you made during the cycle. That is why people do PCT, or simply the perfect pct protocol outlined on evo.

Top Bottom