Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after sarms

CTanalia

I did a small rad-140 cycle and my testosterone is suppressed. The weird thing is is LH and FSH actually went up but my test levels are still a bit low. is it necessary for me now to run nolvadex to stimulate those hormones even though they're up high. Also when I got blood work done before cycle my estrogen was low by had a high level of natural testosterone. Now my estrogen is even lower. Where do I go from here

A good herbal and as Steve suggests n2generate and time your levels should come back up

I did a small rad-140 cycle and my testosterone is suppressed. The weird thing is is LH and FSH actually went up but my test levels are still a bit low. is it necessary for me now to run nolvadex to stimulate those hormones even though they're up high. Also when I got blood work done before cycle my estrogen was low by had a high level of natural testosterone. Now my estrogen is even lower. Where do I go from here

Suppression happens and maybe you had fake sarms that are prohormones.

Try using nolvadex 40/20/20/10 and hcgenerate 5 caps for 4 weeks

this is normal with sarms... they don't lower your lh or fsh and often times they come out higher but overall test numbers can drop somewhat with some sarms... you need clomid or nolvadex with gw501516 and you can also add n2generate as well

Do what we term a 'mini pct'

Sounds like you took prohormones, do PCT of nolvadex and hcgenerate
Next time use sarms.forsale

Top Bottom