Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT after Deca and Test E cycle

Roidlad

Hi! This is my first cycle. I started out with low dosages of deca and test, but after about 4-5 weeks I increased my dosages to 500 mg test and 300 mg deca a week. I'm in week 10 now, going off deca after week 12, and going off test in week 14 or 15. I have had very few side effects. In the beginning I took 0.25 of Arimidex every day, but for the last few weeks I have practically not taken any Ari. I have a little water retention, but no problems with erection, in fact I'm really, really horny and have stayed that way all through the cycle.

I'm planning to take Nolva and HCG for my PCT. The question is when to start and at what dosages etc. For exampl, if I go off Deca in week 12, and test in week 15, do I start PCT in week 16? Can anyone help me with this, and please be descriptive since I'm a rookie:) Thank you!

Last edited:
Since this is your first why not run one compound only to see how you respond to steroids, if you don't and start having problems you won't know which compound is causing it.
Save the deca for another cycle.

And old post, and indicative of how stupidly people use these compounds. Deca and test at 800 mgs for 12 weeks for a first cycle?

Fuck, my first cycle was 300 mgs of Primo for 3 weeks and I made gains. Oh yeah, a lot of people say that doesn't work. That's because a lot of people don't know shit about how to train.

And old post, and indicative of how stupidly people use these compounds. Deca and test at 800 mgs for 12 weeks for a first cycle?

Fuck, my first cycle was 300 mgs of Primo for 3 weeks and I made gains. Oh yeah, a lot of people say that doesn't work. That's because a lot of people don't know shit about how to train.

I love nelson's posts. and so true!

Hi! This is my first cycle. I started out with low dosages of deca and test, but after about 4-5 weeks I increased my dosages to 500 mg test and 300 mg deca a week. I'm in week 10 now, going off deca after week 12, and going off test in week 14 or 15. I have had very few side effects. In the beginning I took 0.25 of Arimidex every day, but for the last few weeks I have practically not taken any Ari. I have a little water retention, but no problems with erection, in fact I'm really, really horny and have stayed that way all through the cycle.

I'm planning to take Nolva and HCG for my PCT. The question is when to start and at what dosages etc. For exampl, if I go off Deca in week 12, and test in week 15, do I start PCT in week 16? Can anyone help me with this, and please be descriptive since I'm a rookie:) Thank you!

It is a bad idea to stop taking your AI in the end of a cycle, especially if it is not a suicide AI, such as aromasin. This could lead to multiple estrogen related problems, and even if you do not see symptoms related to high estrogen levels, this does not mean that your estrogen levels are not elevated. After all, you can not see all of estrogen's side effects with bare eye, and many of them are visible only with proper testing.

It is definitely not a good idea to use HCG for PCT, as its benefits are minimal and doubtful, and yet it can cause such side effects as gyno and suppression. Therefore, these minimal effects are not worth the risk of getting those side effects.

As for the best time to start the PCT, it will depend on the version of testosterone you will use. For instance, if it is going to be testosterone acetate or propionate, you can start the PCT a week after the last injection. However, if it is a long lasting one, just like deca is, wait off 2 weeks.

I do realize that his thread is quite old, but yet this question might be very actual for many guys here, and it will give the necessary answers to them.

Top Bottom