Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT Advice / UTI

LiquidPhire

Ok so ive been extremely sick lately, somethings going around the boston area =/. My question is I forgot my HCG shot on monday , its now wednesday , my next shot is thursday, can I administer the shot today and tomorrow? I am just a little worried because I spent 5 hours in the ER this morning due to a Bad bad UTI infection , was pissing blood *pain*. The first thing they ask me when I took off my shirt was "Are you on steroids?" Im like no? :verygood: My pct is Clomid50mg+nolva40mg+HCG.. Im on my last day of clomid and tapering the nolva to 20mg starting tomorrow and finishing up 2 more weeks of HCG, should I just continue PCT as normal or what? Thank guys ,

macrophage69alpha said:
continue PCT
increase water intake
watch sodium intake
take cranberry extract

they did give you a course of anti-biotics?

Yes levaquin+Pyridium , thanks bro =P .

macrophage69alpha said:
what is your water and protein intake currently

bodyweight as well

water intake is usually a few glasses a day , nothing major.. somedays less then others , gym days more then others. Been really sick lately so havent been to the gym except for 1x this week =( , Protein intake is about 160gs a day give or take , I work fulltime+college so dieting is hard , my body weight is 182 last checked yesterday... dropped 7 lbs since coming off =/ . thanks macro

that is partly why you got a UTI. at your bodyweight, with training, work, school stress, supps, gear etc you need AT LEAST 1 gallon per day, preferably 1.5 gallons

macrophage69alpha said:
that is partly why you got a UTI. at your bodyweight, with training, work, school stress, supps, gear etc you need AT LEAST 1 gallon per day, preferably 1.5 gallons

Yes, water in take is VERY important, much moreso while on, then off. I only drink a couple of glasses a day... but thats ok... my "glasses" are almost a half galon each ;)

Top Bottom