Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

scoplnr

on 3rd week of pct. House burned to the ground and all my stuff is gone. Was on toreminifien, Gw, mk and Regenerate from N2BM. Not sure what to do. If i reorder everything do i start over since it will be at least 2 weeks until delivery if i order today. Is there something i can get until the new sypport gets delivered? I am on my cell phone and dealing with everthing so i cant just monitor this thread but will check back periodically.

i can get you help with sarms.forsale... .you can get clomid, nolva and the sarms and they can get them to you very very quickly man

Thanks Dylan. Should i just start over? And should i ramp something up (SARMS) since i will be off for two weeks? Or just continue the dosing levels like nothing happened? I really appreciated your response, i am dealing with a crazy stressful situation here.

Thanks Dylan. Should i just start over? And should i ramp something up (SARMS) since i will be off for two weeks? Or just continue the dosing levels like nothing happened? I really appreciated your response, i am dealing with a crazy stressful situation here.
depends on your bloodwork and if you even had quality sarms to start with.. i have no clue what you are even running a pct for man... theres not enough info for me to tell you on that front... if you are worried about pct in general then you need to get back on it but i need more info

5th cycle in total. This was sustanon for 16 weeks, just finished 2nd week of pct which consisted of tormenifine, Hcgenerate, gw 20mg, mk, 25mg purchased from forum sponser. Lost everything and want to know what should i do to start back up. I have to order everything and then get it. My guess that it will be 3 to 4 weeks. So i will have been on pct for 2 weeks off then for 4 weeks. So my question is what then. Start again like i just started, or restart like i am on the 3rd week or just hope for the best?

5th cycle in total. This was sustanon for 16 weeks, just finished 2nd week of pct which consisted of tormenifine, Hcgenerate, gw 20mg, mk, 25mg purchased from forum sponser. Lost everything and want to know what should i do to start back up. I have to order everything and then get it. My guess that it will be 3 to 4 weeks. So i will have been on pct for 2 weeks off then for 4 weeks. So my question is what then. Start again like i just started, or restart like i am on the 3rd week or just hope for the best?

Are you international? You need to continue with pct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, not international. Just wondering what 4 weeks off is going to do to my pct. I reordered everything and will start back on it when it arrives

Top Bottom