Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

boogie100

Hi people

I know use lot are going to have a moan lol because I didn't do my research but I done a course of steroids about 4 weeks ago and didn't research how to put now my body fills like I'm in all sorts of trouble really depressed bad fatigue and suicidal thought I know it's the steroids I've ordered navoldex and clomid will this help my body get back to normal I fill like it's took over my life and never ever doing another course please help lol thanks

It is never too late to run a proper PCT. Ideally you would of started your PCT right after our steroid cycle but better late then never.

The old school 2 SERM nolvadex and clomid PCT is very old school and not optimal at all. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as it is laid out and you should start to feel like your normal self again soon. It is very normal to feel emotional when your hormones are out of whack.

I hope you feel better soon!

Hi there thank you for your reply money is tight and I only have clomid and nolvadex will this be OK I did test I'm so emotional it's unreal thank

They are the absolute basics.
Do them and let's hope.
Anyway next time remember that PCT is also a part of the cycle.plan your shit better because it's your life we are talking about..start immediately.

Thanks again will I stop feeling so emotional and I will never ever do them again never felt so low I heard cloud makes you fill emotional

i really need you to chillax right now.

what did you run? how old are you? when did you stop? this info is important, don't just post "i did steroids 4 weeks ago".. what does that even mean?

the more you freak yourself out, the worst the problems will get.

Hi there thank you for your reply money is tight and I only have clomid and nolvadex will this be OK I did test I'm so emotional it's unreal thank

This should do the job. If finances allow, get your hands on some good test boosters as well

Top Bottom