Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

payment methods

210toosmall

most places usually use wu but some take bank transfers
how does this work?
i tried a google search but i didnt find what i was looking for
how do i do this?

thnx

i only use WU, or there are some sources that you send cash to directly. these are good legit guys so you dont have to worry about being ripped off. never messed with bank transfer, sounds like too much of a paper trail bro. use wu and use a fake name .

bank transfer is easy you just get the account info from your source, walk in to your bank ask for a wire transfer and they will take care of it

that said, I'd never use that option for buying gear

WU is easy enough

bank wires are expensive, just as WU, so just use WU, less trouble to use fake name and keep transfer untraceable. i would never use a wire transfer for domestic sources, intl is prolly ok, but still not advised.

Yeah, I would advise against bank transfers - all it does is give the feds more evidence if they needed it. WU is as anonymous as it gets, worth the extra dough

cobra1414 said:
bank transfer is easy you just get the account info from your source, walk in to your bank ask for a wire transfer and they will take care of it

that said, I'd never use that option for buying gear

WU is easy enough

I cant imagine ANY Domestic source doing a bank wire transfer...

Int'l maybe, but the ones who do it probably ARENT going to do it for a newbie :eek:

The Terminator said:
I cant imagine ANY Domestic source doing a bank wire transfer...

Int'l maybe, but the ones who do it probably ARENT going to do it for a newbie :eek:

yes, if a domestic source offered bank wire as a payment option, i would be suspicious. that is very risky/careless.

LVTitan said:
i only use WU, or there are some sources that you send cash to directly. these are good legit guys so you dont have to worry about being ripped off. never messed with bank transfer, sounds like too much of a paper trail bro. use wu and use a fake name .

WU here ALWAYS makes me show ID to send funds..

Top Bottom