Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

passing a steroid test at work?

Isaiasas

I work a job that tests for steroids possibly and am worried I might get busted. The last cycle I did was a year ago and it involved deca durabolin/nandrolone which I know is detectable for a long time. Has anyone on here ever used deca and then got busted like a year or two later or is that just a worse case scenario? Just want to see if I should decline the test and put it off longer

I work a job that tests for steroids possibly and am worried I might get busted. The last cycle I did was a year ago and it involved deca durabolin/nandrolone which I know is detectable for a long time. Has anyone on here ever used deca and then got busted like a year or two later or is that just a worse case scenario? Just want to see if I should decline the test and put it off longer

Are you sure they test for steroids?? Drug tests are for
Mind altering drugs and steroids will not be tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99% of workplaces dont test for steroids so keep that in mind. Check if yours really do.

rarely would you get tested at work... if you are concerned that you will get tested, then its definitely possible that deca will still show at this point

A standard 5 panel drug urine test is the drug test most frequently used by government agencies and private employers. A 5 panel drug test typically tests for commonly abused substances, including THC, Opiates, PCP, Cocaine, and Amphetamines. Unless you work as a pro football player and your profession is "running back" then you don't have to worry. My guess is...even is H.R. found out somehow that an employee was on illegal anabolics, they wouldn't know what to do. Now, if you are pinning at work, that's different.

Top Bottom