Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Paraboln Let Me Know Everything You Know???

Steak Helmet

My work out buddy has this stuff and feels I should try it. I like to resaerch stuff before I think about trying it. Let me know all you can about

PARABOLN

:devil:
Since you like to RESEARCH things did you do a search? There are several threads on this. I have not done Para, but from what I hear it's the shit. It is also not produced by legit pharmacutical companies any more. Anything out there that is "real" is counterfeit. I hear Ttokkyo is supposed to start making it soon.

I am told by a friend that parabolan gives good fresh gains to people who have gone stale on other steroids.

It is the long lasting form of trenbolone (hexahydrobencylcarbonate - sp?). Fina (trenbolone acetate) seems to be raved about so hopefully parabolan will bringmany positive benefits too.

Finaplix is the veterinary trenbolone and parabolan is the trenbolone manufactured for human use.

I suspect you'll be very pleased with the results that parabolan brings. Be sure to stack it with winny though.

There was only one thread when I did a search...that is why I asked this question.

A friend of mine can and has received PARABOLN. All the Internet sites are in German, so I cannot read them. Thanks for teh info.

What are the side effects, and how bad are they?

The sides are similar to fina. Take winny to avoid pregesterone induced gyno. Your HPTA will be shut down hard. Parabolan is not liver toxic but is hard on your kidneys so drink LOTS of water.

Top Bottom