Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pantanon and Synasteron, are these legit?

stevesran

Hello im from canada bc i live in this small town about 40min away vancouver city .i'm 160lbs i'm 40yrs i started my oral cycle 30 days ago taking 50mg of dianabol methandrostrone but guys i tell ya it really didn't do much for i ate rite & trained but didn't get any results
so now my buddy got me these & said i will get results these oral are from the lab innovagen anadrol -oxymetholone-synasteron = 100 pills -25mg per pill & a 10ml injectable 250 multi ester (sust-250) but i have esters not 4 like sust ...i really hope i can get some good results 2 shots a week on monday & friday
what would you bros recommend
i noticed your full of steroid profiles on your site you know what your talking about unlike most if these other forums.

Images attached.

You aren't going to have enough gear to run a proper cycle. A good testosterone dosage is 500mg/week. To run a 10 week cycle, you will need 2 vials of testosterone.

If you are looking for a steroid source, check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org. The approved source nordic fusion is a Canadian domestic source and a really great source.

Here is how I would run your cycle -

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 10[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone 500mg/week (inject 1 mL of sust twice per week)
anadrol 50mg/day
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day
N2guard 7 capsules/day <- remember a good liver aid supplement because anadrol is very liver toxic
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
^The perfect PCT protocol is truly the best PCT protocol you can run. Follow it exactly as laid out in the article. It will ensure you keep all the gains from your steroid cycle and your natural testosterone production fully recovers.
[/FONT]

If you were running 50mg of dbol and didn't notice anything then there was an issue with the gear. Dbol at 20-30mg you will really notice.

Muskate laid out a perfect cycle with sust and anadrol. You will obviously have to make a few more purchase first though to account for the extra gear, ancillaries, support supplements, and PCT products.

Top Bottom