Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic attacks and anxiety

H-isBack

Panic attacks are the most horrible thing that ever happened to me and it happened 2 weeks after a cycle, with me it starts of with a knot in my gut, like a nervous feeling - butterflys, I become extremely anxious, it then seems to explode in my chest, and a weakness and tingling runs down my arms and legs, my legs go to gelly, my heart races and i hyperventilate. I feel like i am going to die and the more i think on that the more intense it becomes, my mind just goes and i become very confused and disoriented, there doesnt seem to be any trigger associated with it, it just hits and hits hard. I do know that it is part of our instinctual fight or flight mechanism, all of the chemicals the body produces when your prepairing to fight are spontaneously released without apparent cause, so litteraly you start to stew in our one body chemicals, its by far the most fear i have ever felt. Thankfully i have conquered it and havent had one for nearly 2 years.

H

Last edited by a moderator:
so your saying you still use gear but throw valium in the mix? im thinking about running a cycle with valium for anxiety.

I suffered with Panic Attacks for about 5 years. I had extreme anxiety and depression I did'nt know what it was at the time but I got really scared and stopped my cycle cold turkey and then it got worst. Eventually I was put on Anafranil and it turned it off in 30 days it was awesome. If problems persist don't be ashamed to go to a Psychiatrist because untreated you live a miserable existance.

hisback said:
Panic attacks are the most horrible thing that ever happened to me and it happened 2 weeks after a cycle, with me it starts of with a knot in my gut, like a nervous feeling - butterflys, I become extremely anxious, it then seems to explode in my chest, and a weakness and tingling runs down my arms and legs, my legs go to gelly, my heart races and i hyperventilate. I feel like i am going to die and the more i think on that the more intense it becomes, my mind just goes and i become very confused and disoriented, there doesnt seem to be any trigger associated with it, it just hits and hits hard. I do know that it is part of our instinctual fight or flight mechanism, all of the chemicals the body produces when your prepairing to fight are spontaneously released without apparent cause, so litteraly you start to stew in our one body chemicals, its by far the most fear i have ever felt. Thankfully i have conquered it and havent had one for nearly 2 years, if anyone needs any info please email me - [email protected]

H

I have terrible anxiety. Esp when I am 'on'. My doc give me a script for xanax so its not even a problem anymore. Valium works well too.

hisback said:
Panic attacks are the most horrible thing that ever happened to me and it happened 2 weeks after a cycle, with me it starts of with a knot in my gut, like a nervous feeling - butterflys, I become extremely anxious, it then seems to explode in my chest, and a weakness and tingling runs down my arms and legs, my legs go to gelly, my heart races and i hyperventilate. I feel like i am going to die and the more i think on that the more intense it becomes, my mind just goes and i become very confused and disoriented, there doesnt seem to be any trigger associated with it, it just hits and hits hard. I do know that it is part of our instinctual fight or flight mechanism, all of the chemicals the body produces when your prepairing to fight are spontaneously released without apparent cause, so litteraly you start to stew in our one body chemicals, its by far the most fear i have ever felt. Thankfully i have conquered it and havent had one for nearly 2 years, if anyone needs any info please email me - [email protected]

H

people like this are the people that shouldnt be using steroids

Forego the Benzo's.....you might get addicted to them. Besides, they make you feel groggy.

Get a good brand/source of Rhodiola Rosea...standardized for 3-4% Rosavins.

Rhodiola acts like a good anti-depressant and mood enhancer.

BUT: The dosage has to be around 15mg or Rosavins/day. Over 20mg you might develop insomnia. So, basically take 500mg/day of a 3% extract. Try to find a good, oure, and clean one. The purity makes all the difference.
Rhodiola also has an effect on recovery...it enhances it.

bicepts101 said:
people like this are the people that shouldnt be using steroids

Who do you think you are!? People like what? and on what evidence does your statement rest on to validate it, dont just come into a discussion shoting blanks and mouthing off, come on give me your knowledge and wisdom im dying to here it, im prepared to back up any statement i make with fact, science and/or experience, i see none of that in your statement, maybe people like you shouldnt be making posts.

H

When you had your panic attack the firt time you said it was 2 weeks after cycle right? Did you use Clomid when coming off? I know that for the first 3 weeks after cycle when im on Clomid I am a complete wreck. Anxiety goes way up and I get depressed. Just curious. Glad you have it handled.

Top Bottom