Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic attacks and anxiety

rizin76

[FONT=&quot]Been having anxiety and panic attacks for a few weeks. I have also been getting my heart rate to spike to 110bpm's when watching TV and sitting still. I came off a blast due to a shit storm that blew through my world. I was blaming the anxiety on that. I was cruising on pellets (or that's what I thought) Never thought that they might have depleted sooner then normal. They say stress causes them to go faster. I kept the AI at the dose that I always do. Well, the bloods came back. RBC's through the roof, Test at 350 and E2 at 3. Crap, do you think that would cause me to feel fucked up?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Been having anxiety and panic attacks for a few weeks. I have also been getting my heart rate to spike to 110bpm's when watching TV and sitting still. I came off a blast due to a shit storm that blew through my world. I was blaming the anxiety on that. I was cruising on pellets (or that's what I thought) Never thought that they might have depleted sooner then normal. They say stress causes them to go faster. I kept the AI at the dose that I always do. Well, the bloods came back. RBC's through the roof, Test at 350 and E2 at 3. Crap, do you think that would cause me to feel fucked up?[/FONT]
E2 was at 3??? That alone can make you feel horrible.

Been having anxiety and panic attacks for a few weeks. I have also been getting my heart rate to spike to 110bpm's when watching TV and sitting still. I came off a blast due to a shit storm that blew through my world. I was blaming the anxiety on that. I was cruising on pellets (or that's what I thought) Never thought that they might have depleted sooner then normal. They say stress causes them to go faster. I kept the AI at the dose that I always do. Well, the bloods came back. RBC's through the roof, Test at 350 and E2 at 3. Crap, do you think that would cause me to feel fucked up?

Of what?

Top Bottom