Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painless Injections - My Secret

You have me thinking, how painful is it injecting? Are we talking similar pain the injecting insulin sub-q, or more like banging your finger in the car door, or worse?

shots used to bother the shit out of me.. I still dislike giving them to myself.

It bothers me a lot more watching it happen/doing it myself.. when someone else gives me the shot I don't mind it a bit.

You have me thinking, how painful is it injecting? Are we talking similar pain the injecting insulin sub-q, or more like banging your finger in the car door, or worse?

Jesus....injecting is NOT painful!! If you do it incorrectly or your general technique sucks then its going to be unpleasant.

Also...If you are very advanced and NEED a bunch of injection spots and you have a Wife or GF ect that hits some of the spots for you because YOU cant reach yourself then thats one thing. But if YOU cannot inject YOURSELF then you have no business using AAS.

Jesus....injecting is NOT painful!! If you do it incorrectly or your general technique sucks then its going to be unpleasant.

Also...If you are very advanced and NEED a bunch of injection spots and you have a Wife or GF ect that hits some of the spots for you because YOU cant reach yourself then thats one thing. But if YOU cannot inject YOURSELF then you have no business using AAS.

spot on bro

I don't feel the needle going in.

My problem is that the next day or two I'm always aware of the injection site, feels like a bad bruise or something. I inject nice and deep (1.5" needles all the way in) and only about 1 to 2 cc per site. But it is starting to get annoying -- I can't play sports the next day, and if I inject in thigh or delt I can't train those parts. Anyone else get that? Am I doing something wrong? I'm pretty certain I know the proper locations, have tried many variations. I don't have much body fat, so it is not an issue of injecting into fat instead of muscle.

How often do you guys feel the injection sites as sore the next day?

I have the same issue. I pin in the glute and adjust my training around the time the prop. causes pain. The pain goes away in a few days. It all depends on how many cc's you are using as well. If they made a cream to take away the prop. pain would I use it? Noway, I doesnt bother me that bad, nor does the pinning.

Top Bottom