Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

JKurz1

Banned
I want to know all there is to know. FOr an FYI....I have a minimum of three friends hat are highly highly addicted to vicodine. I have used (like I posted a few weeks ago) 1/2 of a tab here and there for severe pain in my delt, but never ever more than 1-2 a week total as I feel it messes up my appetite, brain function, makes me groggy and overall feel prety crappy. The things I want to replay to these guys are: Is it a fact that it messes with digestion? How about weight training effect? I know its got to be horrid on your liver....any response would be great!

Idk much about viocadin sorry, but I know aprin can mess up your bodys ability to help repair itself... bump for help

ya i want to know also, my friend is addicted to it and takes like 8 a day, or he gets severe headaches and cant function.

if you take more than 4 grams worth of vicodin a day - it can start to cause liver problems. best thing for them to do, if they want to quit, is to ween themselfs off slowly ed until they can get down to 1 a day and then quit. if they can't do that, then they have to get help..

They lower my appetite and desire to train but when I need them I will take them.My thought on it is if I"m hurting bad enough to take"m then I don"t need to be in the gym.I"ve took"m on/off for about 10yrs and never had a problem but I do know people that just wouldn"t quit taking them.It depends on the person.

I've had the back of my skull cut open 8 times in 7 years (5 surgeries were at mayo clinic in Rochchester, Minn) Had tumors in my middle ear cavity that kept returning bilaterly, luckily they weren't cancerous. Lost all off my hearing in my left ear and half in my right. I've been taking pain killers for over 10 years. Vicoden, lortab, percodone, morphine pills. Mostly vicodin though, and mostly unperscribed for the last 3.5 years (last surgery was 4 years ago) Anyway everytime my friends or current girlfriend thinks I have a problem I stop for about a month just to prove them wrong, but always make some excuse up to start on them again.

Like others said I get grumpy and moody without them. When I had the surgeries I was taking 10 - 14 a day 750 mg. I noticed if I take them recreational I average 4 - 5 a day which I think is considerly better ( still stupid but better) I've taken them on a cycle of deca, test, whin and eq and didnt notice any difference. though I've never had my liver checked and to be honest I'm afraid to. I stopped taking them for about 2 weeks now and am hoping to stay off, but as most of you know my demons are some times stronger than I am.

I get my blood work done twice a year and have never had any problems show up.I"ve even had it checked not long after a knee surgery when I was taking 6-8 lortab 10"s a day.

JKurz1 said:
I want to know all there is to know. FOr an FYI....I have a minimum of three friends hat are highly highly addicted to vicodine. I have used (like I posted a few weeks ago) 1/2 of a tab here and there for severe pain in my delt, but never ever more than 1-2 a week total as I feel it messes up my appetite, brain function, makes me groggy and overall feel prety crappy. The things I want to replay to these guys are: Is it a fact that it messes with digestion? How about weight training effect? I know its got to be horrid on your liver....any response would be great!

Yes hydrocodone causes constipatition in most people at high doses, regular users have the shits when they come off after a while, as far as how it effects weight training i'm sure it varies from person to person but for me I can't feel any pain while working out, thats not a good thing, everybody knows the tylenol in vicodin/norco/lortab/locet etc is the culprit of liver damage, most heads just do cold water extractions to get rid of it...

Sorry for leaving that out, I know alot of people that gets the shits while others get constitpated lucky for me I get neither. But for alot of people it really messes with their stomach.

Location: Washing down Lortabs with everclear trying not to drop my doobie. right there with joker! LOL

Top Bottom