Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

C3bodybuilding said:
They are idiots. With all that tylenol that must burn like a bitch. I've heard of people snorting an oc but they they don't have any tylenol in them.

Oxy's/Percs with no tylenol are yum. =) too pricey here though, how can you not love the itch?? lol

JKurz1 said:
I overheard some dudes at the club this past weekend talking about snorting vicodine.....wtf?

they are probably full of crap, but for anyone thinking about doing this, snorting vicodin or any cap that has fillers in it is looking to be in real trouble. What happens is that those fillers and the tylenol get into your blood system and can cause clotting and other serious issues if done over time. Also, I was watching a show about finding out the causes of deaths etc, and what happened to this one guy is that his wife was injecting valium and other drugs into his system. That lady autopsy dr mentioned (medicine dr. g or something on the hdsc) that a lot of addicts crush up their percocets, oxies, hydro and then inject it. The fillers, as small as they be, find their way into the lungs. Then, after time, they are slowly deposited all over the lungs and eventually the person suffocates to death. Not a pretty way to go.

Here is my problem...hopefully u can assist. I have been taking vics on and off for prob. 2 years for severe pain. I have never ever taken more than 1 at a time for a total of 2 a day. However, this lasted all of the past two years, prob. not mising a day for a good year of at least 1/2 tab.

Anyways, I have flushed all them today. Completely gone. It's been 24 hours since I had a tab and I was ok all day...now, I'm getting the cold flashes big time...freezes....hands and feet are white and cold....head hurts....these are obvious symptons of wd? How long does this take? Do I need to just muster through today and tonight and will it e better tomorrow?

its best to stay away from all forms of opioates,i spent time in rehab and was eating as many as 25 -30 10 mg tabs a day.seems like alot but when you have to take 5 just to get anything off them they add up.at first i had the best workouts after i "got a buzz" then after awhile i just took them to relax and kick back.just be carefull and use them with caution.

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I take 3 norcos ED for back pain. Only thing I dont like about them, I get tired on them.. Only thing that makes my back feel better, and I am hesitant to get back surgery, so I keep on taking them. I used to be prescribed vicoden ES, but told my doctor they were giving me the shits and they were messing my stomach up. Prescribed me the norcos, and those things went away.. That tylenol is the culprit!

Gonna spond crazy but ive had back pain due to work injury and 3 herniated disks along with spinal stenosis for about 14 years and in year 5 I was told I needed a spinal fusion to fix the disks and holes where the nerves come out, but my doctor told me to wait until i couldnt bear the pain any longer, i quit lifting quit doing everything, got depressed...but NEVER took a pain pill other that ibuprofen. Then one day im laying around feeling sorry for myself and it hit me....my back hurts when i lay around and do nothing and it hurts if i get up and do something.....IM JUST GONNA START DOING WHAT I WANT AND FORGET ABOUT THIS DAMN PAIN, I MEAN ITS ONLY GONNA HURT ITS NOT GONNA KILL ME!!!! So i get up, back to the gym, back into life and im thankful to say 14 years later, no surgery and i still have bouts with backpain but never gotten worse only better over the years but i just accept it...MIND OVER MATTER REALLY WORKS, leave the pain pills out of the back pain equation they only mask the problkem, just my $.02

Great advice....pain is for a reason!!!!

Is there a SAFE alternative to extreme pain? Advil? Asprin? On occasion? What is the safest OTC med?

there is non-narcotic pain killers out there, ask you doctor, I forget the name of them but he prescribed them to me once "I remeber because I was pissed, I wanted to good stuff!"

Top Bottom