Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

From my understanding, Morphine, Diamorphine (heroin), and oxycodone are equivalent on a mg for mg basis. Hyrdocodone is approximately 90% strength, while codeine is only 15%

here's a good website showing a large number of narcotic pharmaceuticals and their strengths and markings
www.pharmer.org

CO B-man said:
You do not have to believe in god that is a huge misconception. I personally do not.
All I can say is that if you do not believe in God, you have to be deaf dumb blind stupid. Actually that's an insult to deaf dumb blind and stupid people.
You have to be brainless soulless the walking dead to not believe there's a God.

BBkingpin said:
All I can say is that if you do not believe in God, you have to be deaf dumb blind stupid. Actually that's an insult to deaf dumb blind and stupid people.
You have to be brainless soulless the walking dead to not believe there's a God.

Not a good post, you can start some serious shit with a post like that!!!! 800 pages of theology......i dont believe fully...im also not stupid...ive taken evolution classes and know its reality.......it has been proven to have happened.....god on the other hand........proof?

bigrand said:
Not a good post, you can start some serious shit with a post like that!!!! 800 pages of theology......i dont believe fully...im also not stupid...ive taken evolution classes and know its reality.......it has been proven to have happened.....god on the other hand........proof?

unfortunately you are soarly mistaken, but I can already see there is no point in a debate over the internet becuase there is probably no way we can convince eachother otherwise. I see you believe evolution is a scientific fact. Here is something you might want to know, or maybe not.
There is an abundance of scientific data proving the existence of a creator, you taking classes on evolution does not prove otherwise. One more thing, all of the so called proofs of evolution have been proven to either be mistaken or hoaxes, yet they still end up being taught to our children in science classes as fact. Bigrand, i'm not being an asshole, but I dislike misleading comments like yours being out in the open for people to easily be mislead, you will probably feel the same way after my post but to each his own.

To the OP, all I can say is becareful with the opiates, that shit is hard to come off of. Also, it probably will not help you with your goals you posted in the other threads.

bigrand said:
The proof is everywhere. That's why you have to be deaf dumb blind and stupid not to see God's presence when it is everywhere. (Again, I think that's not giving the deaf dumb blind and stupid enough credit.) Evolution proves God. The ability of species to evolve in response to a changing environment so as to perpetuate their survival is proof of the infinite wisdom of the Almighty Creator. :rolleyes:

JohnnyWest said:
unfortunately you are soarly mistaken, but I can already see there is no point in a debate over the internet becuase there is probably no way we can convince eachother otherwise. I see you believe evolution is a scientific fact. Here is something you might want to know, or maybe not.
There is an abundance of scientific data proving the existence of a creator, you taking classes on evolution does not prove otherwise. One more thing, all of the so called proofs of evolution have been proven to either be mistaken or hoaxes, yet they still end up being taught to our children in science classes as fact. Bigrand, i'm not being an asshole, but I dislike misleading comments like yours being out in the open for people to easily be mislead, you will probably feel the same way after my post but to each his own.

To the OP, all I can say is becareful with the opiates, that shit is hard to come off of. Also, it probably will not help you with your goals you posted in the other threads.

Well, evolution occurs over time from stressors from enviornment/predators.....species must adapt to surive, undergo mutations to live in new areas with different climates. Its more chance, random.....not intelligent....not planned by God. Saying a god exists becasue evolution "seems" so "intelligent", must have been planned, isnt a valid argument, no proof of anything. College evolution classes (not little kid classes) go over eons of proof of change of species to survive. What are these hoaxes you are talking about? We see evolution all the time (bacteria for example), its well documented and not BS, not proven wrong, i dont know where you got that it was all hoaxes.....not to mention we share genes with just about everything. If you have SCIENTIFIC proof of a creator, im open minded to listen, i wont talk shit and roll eyes while not presenting proof of anything.

JW, i dont mean to be missleading, im just saying that organisms change over time and that is NOT disputed....bacteria gain resistance from enviornmental stress (anti-b) as does everything else, same species of birds have differrent beaks to be able to feed on the types of seeds present in THEIR enviornment.

Again, if you have valid proof that can be backed up, im open minded 8-D, but this isnt really the place as people are already being overly sensitive and just talkin shit and not adding anything constructive.

Back to opiates, honestly, if you dont need them (severe pain) dont use them.....evidence has shown that there is much less withdrawl when ACTUALLY used for severe pain, when the pain stops, the drug can be stopped with little consequence...withdrawl seems to occur more with those who get more psych effects from it, like me!

BBkingpin said:

Your comments sound insulting. Reminds me of why I do not go to church. All the god fearing angels that are on the planet are there telling you how wrong you are and how they are better than you because of such. You know who I am talking about the ones that go without sin casting the first stones. Is that what your god teaches you to be insulting or to be understanding and patient? I personally am glad to live in a world of free choice and will not put you or ANYONE down for their beliefs that would be pretty errogant I would think. Fact is a lot of people are scared of the twelve steps because of "god" being mentioned so if in my lifetime I can help just one person to be free from chains of addiction by telling them they are still free to believe the way they do I will be pretty happy. Believe it or not not everyone believes what you do. Mormans believe one way, muslims believe another , budhists, christians, catholic jews the list goes on and on and each one of them will tell you that you are 100% wrong or lost and they are 100% right unless you believe what they do so I figure I will have a a couple of hundred different hells I will be visiting and/or coming back to life as a dung beetle or something if they are all true.

BBkingpin said:
The proof is everywhere. That's why you have to be deaf dumb blind and stupid not to see God's presence when it is everywhere. (Again, I think that's not giving the deaf dumb blind and stupid enough credit.) Evolution proves God. The ability of species to evolve in response to a changing environment so as to perpetuate their survival is proof of the infinite wisdom of the Almighty Creator. :rolleyes:

What did he, she it or whatever you believe in make first? The chicken or the egg? I am just kidding. This really is a bad subject. I did not deserve to be called stupid or whatever but that is how you want to be thats cool. I still have no hard feelings Whatever you want to believe is totally up to you. Who am I to judge, lest I be judged.

man, a god post.

seriously, this is how it is. there is no actual proof that any god exists. plain and simple.
you can argue with it all you want. try to tell a mormon have 3 wives is wrong.

science has prooven more about evolution than the bible has.
for instance, earth was not created a few thousand years ago like most god fearing people would like to believe. point : antartica has had ice on it for millions of years. proof: ice layers in stratums like soil.
point : continental drift. proof: there are species of animals that only exist along the atlantic border of south america and africa. where it was once connected with africa. the beaches that are sepperated by an ocean have exactly the same sand, and not all sand is created equally. there are all kinds.
these FACTS contradict the bible.

now, for the deaf dumb and blind. religion has been used for figure heads own personal uses for thousands of years now. case n point. the crusades. now, for those of us who dont know what they are. the pope called for wars against the muslim infidels because they were heathens and didn't believe in the christian god. And what is ironic is that if you research the muslim faith you will discover that the muslim faith and the jewish/christian faith have the same roots, and another point is the recents wars america has been in. what is the favorite phrase our president likes to say after giving a speech about how we are gonna win the war on terrorism ? its " god bless america "

and how do we explain the dinosaur remains ? now, that is not some elaborate hoax where the bones are made out of plastic. also, rocks move through spacific cycles, starting with igneous (fire rock) to sediment, and then into metamorphic rock. now, geologist can PROVE that these rock cycles exist. metamorphic being the oldest of the rocks. some metamorphic rocks are very old.

it really gets to me when people claim people who dont believe in god are dumb. if you were to do a survey on the people who dont believe in god i bet most of them are very intelligent. not that im ragging on intelligent christian people. but, before you start calling people dumb for not believing in god. go to your local college and take a intro to geology class, theories of evolution. at least then, you will have a basic understanding on what you are critizing. dont believe what your preacher or minister says about science being wrong. because it just isn't. if it was we would have never been able to make medicine. steroids come to mind, surgery, put a man on the moon, the computer you are sitting at. ect.

Top Bottom