Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

drrman said:
lol..........i can tell you've been around

yea, remember qualudes, ahh the early eighties, coke, qualudes and the end of disco, all good things must come to and end...

SwolK said:
thats what i said above, but i would not say that most have 750mg tylenol
norco 10/325 325 tylenol not as bad on liver i'm like italian muscle gotta take em for back pain

motodawg said:
norco 10/325 325 tylenol not as bad on liver i'm like italian muscle gotta take em for back pain
also Perc 10/325

stronger then Norco b/c its oxycodone, not hydro.

Damn, i hate these things. just had my 6 orthopedic operation in the last 5 years. until this surgury(4 weeks ago) i had been clean for almost 2 years. now im trying not to take em more then i have to

liquidmuscle said:
i myself am addicted to lorcet/lortabs.. the green monsters it started with one eod and now its 3-4 ed just to maintain

Are you serious? Addicted off 1 lortab every eod? Thats hard to believe, usually you need higher doses than that ED to become addicted, and lortab is about as soft as they come in terms of opates. What are your WD sypmtoms?

I was addicted to dillies (hydromorphone, strongest opiate, more addictive than morphine....didnt know that at the time)........a month of absolute hell coming off of those.

Opiates are highly addictive and should only be taken when things like advil/aspirin don't work. I have taken hydrocodone when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.

The biggest prob with those things is that they don't work as well after each use. Advil/aspirin aren't that way. I will take alot of advil when I have headaches but never screw with opiates. Not b/c I'm afraid of some kind of addiction but b/c the side effects are much higher and they simply do not work worth a shit after taking them for a long time.

So simple rule: don't take them for a long period of time and only take them when you have no choice .. like after a surgery or something.

well first off oxycodone is not 3x stronger than hydrocodone (both are the main pain relievers in descent prescribed pain pills) . There isn't a great deal of difference at all really. The bad thing with the vics,lory's and percs is all the damn tylenol. thats what really f's your body up.
if you were to GET PRESCRIBED to IR-5's basically 5mg of oxycodone in a capsule and thats all,it would be small enough a dose if taken when needed where you wouldn't be at high risk at all of addiction and there aren't all the shits and headaches when you come down especially if you only take them when you needed them. If tylenol makes you sick then tell your doctor and they will usually prescribe you something with less or no tylenol in it. they do not mass produce hydrocodone without tylenol but there are pharmacuetical made capsules for people that can't have oxycodone and or tylenol so you are more likely to get ir's (5,10 and 30mg oxycodone).
i do not see anything wrong with taking pain meds if taken when needed (usually less than prescribed) and not abused, the only bad thing with lifting is the tiredness, groggy,and basically feel like shit mode they may put some people in.this may make you not WANT to work out but thats up to you i guess. Most people can handle 10mg oxycodone without feeling "weird" feel like shit mode. once your body gets used to taking them in high dosage for a long period, your body will hurt and ache for a while and you may be sick as hell if you don't get some in you but thats only when you are Addicted ( truly phyisical dependant ).
DO NOT GET ADDICTED (period). I have seen alot of ppl lose family and lots and lots of money because of being addicted to pain pills so i want to stress the TAKE AS NEEDED thing. I suggest trying different types of over the counter pain relievers ( advil liquid gels work great for me ) before even consulting a doctor about prescription pain meds.
just my .02

I have a fractured lumbar disc and take them from time to time, but they make me feel so good I always want more. I stop after a few days so I don't get hooked. I know I could get addicted very easily.

dr is now prescribing oxycodone generic for oxycontin says there is no tylenol in them time released only 2 per day I've taken them there is no real buzz feeling and they are great for the pain. I have 2 disc that are herniated and i have sciatica it's hell.

Last edited:
kyrip said:
well first off oxycodone is not 3x stronger than hydrocodone (both are the main pain relievers in descent prescribed pain pills) . There isn't a great deal of difference at all really. The bad thing with the vics,lory's and percs is all the damn tylenol. thats what really f's your body up.
if you were to GET PRESCRIBED to IR-5's basically 5mg of oxycodone in a capsule and thats all,it would be small enough a dose if taken when needed where you wouldn't be at high risk at all of addiction and there aren't all the shits and headaches when you come down especially if you only take them when you needed them. If tylenol makes you sick then tell your doctor and they will usually prescribe you something with less or no tylenol in it. they do not mass produce hydrocodone without tylenol but there are pharmacuetical made capsules for people that can't have oxycodone and or tylenol so you are more likely to get ir's (5,10 and 30mg oxycodone).
i do not see anything wrong with taking pain meds if taken when needed (usually less than prescribed) and not abused, the only bad thing with lifting is the tiredness, groggy,and basically feel like shit mode they may put some people in.this may make you not WANT to work out but thats up to you i guess. Most people can handle 10mg oxycodone without feeling "weird" feel like shit mode. once your body gets used to taking them in high dosage for a long period, your body will hurt and ache for a while and you may be sick as hell if you don't get some in you but thats only when you are Addicted ( truly phyisical dependant ).
DO NOT GET ADDICTED (period). I have seen alot of ppl lose family and lots and lots of money because of being addicted to pain pills so i want to stress the TAKE AS NEEDED thing. I suggest trying different types of over the counter pain relievers ( advil liquid gels work great for me ) before even consulting a doctor about prescription pain meds.
just my .02
i agree with some of what you said, but there is a lot of crap to sift through. And there IS a big diff between oxycodone and hydrocodone

ItalianMuscle27 said:
I take 3 norcos ED for back pain. Only thing I dont like about them, I get tired on them.. Only thing that makes my back feel better, and I am hesitant to get back surgery, so I keep on taking them. I used to be prescribed vicoden ES, but told my doctor they were giving me the shits and they were messing my stomach up. Prescribed me the norcos, and those things went away.. That tylenol is the culprit!

U may have heard this before .. But try a chiropractor.. i had a fuked up bak and neck been seeing him 3 days a week for the last 5 months , never felt better in my life .. He actually fixed me .. i was always hesitant to go the them cause of the stories.. outta EVERYthing i tried its the one thing that worked ..

Top Bottom