Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painkillers?

you will find plenty of good bros here that have been addicted to pain killers. i for one. it has ruined many peoples lives(here).
get off asap.
most painkillers have tylenol in them. which of course is toxic at high doses

There are two strengths of Vicodin the 5 and 7.5 both are 95% acetaminophen

So besides being addictive, it will short stop your kidneys big time, compliments of acetaminophen.

I have always worked in hospitals, I was Nurse in the army, the sickest people I have ever had to take care, are patients with kidney disease, really a lousy way to die.

Treatment programs are everywhere, like AA

www.meditoxofpalmbeach.com

i agree.
lortab, norco, vicodin (all same active ingredient hydrocodone) come in strengths from 2.5 to 10mg of hydrocodone and 325-750mg acetaminophen

percocet, oxy-ir... is oxycodone - various strenths also. mg for mg oxycodone is stronger then hydrocodone

all except oxy-ir have lots of tylenol

Last edited:
jokerswild said:
Yes hydrocodone causes constipatition in most people at high doses, regular users have the shits when they come off after a while, as far as how it effects weight training i'm sure it varies from person to person but for me I can't feel any pain while working out, thats not a good thing, everybody knows the tylenol in vicodin/norco/lortab/locet etc is the culprit of liver damage, most heads just do cold water extractions to get rid of it...

lol..........i can tell you've been around

solidspine said:
There are two strengths of Vicodin the 5 and 7.5 both are 95% acetaminophen

So besides being addictive, it will short stop your kidneys big time, compliments of acetaminophen.

I have always worked in hospitals, I was Nurse in the army, the sickest people I have ever had to take care, are patients with kidney disease, really a lousy way to die.

Treatment programs are everywhere, like AA

www.meditoxofpalmbeach.com
there is more than two strengths , there is a 2.5,5,7.5 and 10.
most have 750 milliagram of acetameniphen with them.

hotzie said:
there is more than two strengths , there is a 2.5,5,7.5 and 10.
most have 750 milliagram of acetameniphen with them.
thats what i said above, but i would not say that most have 750mg tylenol

i myself am addicted to lorcet/lortabs.. the green monsters it started with one eod and now its 3-4 ed just to maintain

JKurz1 said:
I want to know all there is to know. FOr an FYI....I have a minimum of three friends hat are highly highly addicted to vicodine. I have used (like I posted a few weeks ago) 1/2 of a tab here and there for severe pain in my delt, but never ever more than 1-2 a week total as I feel it messes up my appetite, brain function, makes me groggy and overall feel prety crappy. The things I want to replay to these guys are: Is it a fact that it messes with digestion? How about weight training effect? I know its got to be horrid on your liver....any response would be great!
DO NOT TAKE THEM!!!!! once you are addicted its over!!!! i have 3 heirniated discs and have to take 6 30mg percosets a day and if i dont i feel like i am going to die!!!! percosets that i take would probably be the equivilent of about 30 vicoden a day!!! vicoden/lortab is hydrocodone percoset is oxycodone its 3x stronger than hydrocodone vicoden is where it starts though i have been on them for 7+ years and it is the worst thing in the world liver tests all the time and if you run out plan on pissin out your ass and puckin till you get somethin. it is like being addicted to heroin but lets not talk about that my fiancee past away from being wasted on heroin then crashed my truck DEAD at 31 !!! stay away is my only advice!!!!!!!!

Addictive like any drug is, pills probably more so then other things cause they are so easy to take and docters give them out like candy .. Its harder to stop then u think.. I think painkillers prolong the problem , they hide the function of pain so that ur body doesnt know it needs to be fixed .. In the long run its gonna cause problems..

I take 3 norcos ED for back pain. Only thing I dont like about them, I get tired on them.. Only thing that makes my back feel better, and I am hesitant to get back surgery, so I keep on taking them. I used to be prescribed vicoden ES, but told my doctor they were giving me the shits and they were messing my stomach up. Prescribed me the norcos, and those things went away.. That tylenol is the culprit!

Top Bottom