Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful Nipples after 2nd day of Cycle

Thickashell22

I am going to leave a lot of irrelevant information out of this post and get straight to the point. I recently bought a pro-hormone called Super DMZ 2.0 from Blackstone Labs and started taking 1 pill per day. On the second day of the cycle my right nipple started to get very sore and painful to the touch with a minor increase in swelling. Likewise, my left nipple feels perfectly fine. Today, which is 3 days past the last pill swallowed and my right nipple is still feeling very sore/painful. I went to the doctor this morning to talk to a physician and he recommended that I just "wait it out." Besides waiting it out....

1) What do you guys recommend I do?
2) Should I start taking a PCT such as Nolvadex?
3) How long will these symptoms last and will they just "go away on their own"?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I would also like to include some additional information about myself: I am 21 years old, 5'7", 165lbs and roughly 5-6% body weight. I have been lifting since the age of 14 and have taken bodybuilding seriously in the past 3 years. Super DMZ 2.0 is also the first AAS I have taken, and before taking this product I had no gyno whatsoever.

Top Bottom