Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful Joints

solidspine

I believe I was taking too much AI’s for my cycle,

AIFM
Nolvadex
Liquidex

Intermittently, Not all at once, something different everyday.

Mostly AIFM, at 4 pumps per day.

Now all of my joints are constantly killing me,

Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, hands and Knees.

Have stopped with AI’s for two weeks to the day, but my joints are so sore, couldn’t even do chest today.

Advice appreciated,

solidspine said:
I believe I was taking too much AI’s for my cycle,

AIFM
Nolvadex
Liquidex

Intermittently, Not all at once, something different everyday.

Mostly AIFM, at 4 pumps per day.

Now all of my joints are constantly killing me,

Shoulders, Elbows, Wrists, hands and Knees.

Have stopped with AI’s for two weeks to the day, but my joints are so sore, couldn’t even do chest today.

Advice appreciated,
I think it's the AI i never used them in the past i'm 50 next bday -anyway every since i started using them i ache like hell all my joints..hard to lift even lite ....some movements kill me anyway dion't know if it helps but i stopped doing the AI. I hope the pain goes away I'm not gyno prone so i was doing it because of a little bloat but i can live with that much better than the pain

Thanks I hope it subsides, it is killing me

I am not really gyno prone, but when I have the money, may just have the glands removed.

Taking MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin,

Sounds like your birthday is coming up, so happy birthday,

I’ll turn 57 on the next b-day.

i got gyno (sore nips) and i'm currently taking 4-5 pumps a day JUST to get rid of the gyno. then, when, and if, it subsides i'll be taking 1-2 a day. so far, 3 days into it, and my neck and left ankle hurts. got a nasty headache (neck-ache???) too... ohh what to do!? WHEN WILL MY GYNO SUBSIDE??????

Im on a G a week of test E. AIFM at 4 pumps in the begining (first week) fucked up my shoulder joints something bad 2 days w/o I was cool. Now I take 1-2 and im fine. You already stated you have been off AI's but wanted to let you know my issues w/ it. Being that you stacked AI's joint pain relif may take longer. Take any form of nandrolone you can get your hands on always helped me. Good luck

Top Bottom