Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Painful gyno lump from Clomid

Triple J

Hey bros first of all Happy New Year, second of all has anyone ever gotten a lump under the nip from Clomid?

My doc prescribed this topical Clomid he has compounded and I have been on it about three weeks and just in the last day or three I have developed a painful little lump about the size of a pea under my left nip. I am not sure what the dosage is I just follow the instructionsto rub it on my skin twice a day.

Only thing I can think of is my test is either kickin in too much or I am overdosing the Clomid and it is having some secondary effects (since it is an estrogen).

Only other comments I sure have been feelin the blues, probably a combo of the Clomid, the holidays, being out of work, and the girlfriend dumpin my ass. Now the lump, this sucks.

Only thing I can think of is my test is either kickin in too much or I am overdosing the Clomid and it is having some secondary effects (since it is an estrogen).

HUH?

Regarding what I said about the testosterone levels kicking in, what I meant is that if my nads are starting to produce a lot of test then maybe I could be getting some aromitization from that. Otherwise the Clomid is estrogenic, but supposedly not in breast tissue, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is somewhat dose-dependent. In other words if you were to get too much Clomid could it begin to effect the breast tissue directly? Hope that makes sense.

Regarding my cycle I was just using prohormones which I had fairly good results with, about 15 pound body weight gain and significant strength gains (1-AD, nor, etc). I got off all that stuff well over a month ago but I was on about 10 weeks which was probably a little longer than I should have been. Anyway, it seemed I was having some issues coming around when coming off so I got on the Clomid around Dec 16. I read at Meso-RX that sometimes Ephedrine can help kick you back into gear so just recently I added some of this back into my routine pre-workout and it seems to have helped but lo and behold this gyno issue.

Like I said I don't know how to compare the dosages to your typcial oral tablet since what my doc prescribed was a topical version so I don't think the numbers work out the same in terms of effective dose. The jar says Clomiphene 12.5/SEL 1MG/GM Compound. There are 60 grams I apply 1 gram twice daily.

Just wondering if anybody else ever experienced anything like this from the Clomid or have any ideas. I am not using any anti-estrogens like Nolva or Arimidex. I once got gyno bad from HCG so I guess maybe that is why I think when my nads are kicking back into gear it may be possible I get some similar gyno sides from the Clomid.

I have never heard any reports of clomid acting estrogenically in breast tissue.It,is not a very strong binder to mammary tissue though,so perhaps you have some circulating estradiol relative to your prohormone run that is creating the problem.Nolvadex is a much stronger binder to E/R's in breast,and arimidex would eliminate free circulation related to Enzymatic up-regulation(aromitase).I would have blood work ran and check your PROLACTIN levels as well,as they might also be the culprit.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I have never heard any reports of clomid acting estrogenically in breast tissue.It,is not a very strong binder to mammary tissue though,so perhaps you have some circulating estradiol relative to your prohormone run that is creating the problem.Nolvadex is a much stronger binder to E/R's in breast,and arimidex would eliminate free circulation related to Enzymatic up-regulation(aromitase).I would have blood work ran and check your PROLACTIN levels as well,as they might also be the culprit.

Great post. That is what I was thinking. I hate prohormones myself I think they are a waste of time and $$$. All I see them do is break peaple out. You may be really suseptable to gyno. Your own hormone levels could be the cause. How old are you? Many teens get gyno due to natural high test levels especiall black males.

In regard to the various responses, first of all thanks and second, here is some more info to those who had some questions.

I had blood work done towards the end of the prohormone run at the end of November which showed estradiol levels being quite low. My test levels were still high from the prohormones so I was not cleared out yet after only a few days having been off.

I am 42 and somewhat gyno prone which ocurred when I was a teenager and when I used HCG after real roid cycles in my twenties. I already had gyno surgery once. Now being older I try to be on the safer side and stick with prohormones and creatine (never caused any serious issues for me while producing some moderate gains). Strange the worse side I ever got from the prohormones was some itchy nipple on the right side which was always the side where I got the most gyno symptoms from anything.

At any rate 3-4 weeks out from having used the prohormones I do not think I can blame them directly for any residual effects, and I was using prohormones which do not aromatize at least directly. However there is obviously some sort of disbalance that has been created with the Clomid I am on now, which has arisen in the last few days. This is a little different gyno symptoms than I have had in the past it is more painful and concentrated, and on the left side vs. the right. I also have come down with a cold and feel like real funky which together with the other stuff has not helped.

The suggestion to get the blood work done now to see what's up makes sense. It seems like maybe I kinda wasted the last test because it was too soon and I had not cleared yet but it least it validated the prohormones were rasing my levels compared to an earlier cleaned out test. I agree at this point I think I have had enough Clomid so I will stop although the Rx was for 30 days. I guess in the future an anti-estrogen seems prudent for me with any HPTA stimulant type product like HCG or Clomid. I doubt it is prolactin but I will take some bromocriptine tonight and tomorrow and see if that helps along with quitting the Clomid. Obviously it is just something of a guessing game at this point.

If this lump quits hurting and shrinks any in the next couple days I will report back. Also if I hear anything from my doc I will report back if it is significant. I got a feeling he will want to give me a Rx for Arimdex which I would kind of hate the expense of that right now but will do whatever it takes.

Its just a little frustrating I am trying to be conservative and work with a doc and stuff and still having issues.

Any other suggestions welcome

Thanks again, JJJ

Last edited:
Triple J said:
Regarding what I said about the testosterone levels kicking in, what I meant is that if my nads are starting to produce a lot of test then maybe I could be getting some aromitization from that. Otherwise the Clomid is estrogenic, but supposedly not in breast tissue, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is somewhat dose-dependent. In other words if you were to get too much Clomid could it begin to effect the breast tissue directly? Hope that makes sense.

Regarding my cycle I was just using prohormones which I had fairly good results with, about 15 pound body weight gain and significant strength gains (1-AD, nor, etc). I got off all that stuff well over a month ago but I was on about 10 weeks which was probably a little longer than I should have been. Anyway, it seemed I was having some issues coming around when coming off so I got on the Clomid around Dec 16. I read at Meso-RX that sometimes Ephedrine can help kick you back into gear so just recently I added some of this back into my routine pre-workout and it seems to have helped but lo and behold this gyno issue.

Like I said I don't know how to compare the dosages to your typcial oral tablet since what my doc prescribed was a topical version so I don't think the numbers work out the same in terms of effective dose. The jar says Clomiphene 12.5/SEL 1MG/GM Compound. There are 60 grams I apply 1 gram twice daily.

Just wondering if anybody else ever experienced anything like this from the Clomid or have any ideas. I am not using any anti-estrogens like Nolva or Arimidex. I once got gyno bad from HCG so I guess maybe that is why I think when my nads are kicking back into gear it may be possible I get some similar gyno sides from the Clomid.

the gyno from HCG was probably due to the fact that HCG stimulates testicular aromatase alot so your gonads end up secreting a higher than normal amount of estrogens along with the testosteorne

this would not happen with clomid. However, if you were rubbing that clomid on your nipples then I wonder if you were not getting a very high concentration of clomiphene in the breast which could then stimulate proliferation of the gyno tissue.

Were you rubbing it on your nipples?

This Clomid your doctor mixed up is it a true, effective transdermal application or is it topical only? If its an effective transdermal it should have helped eliminate any gyno. If it is not and it is just a topical application you could very well have really high clomid levels just in your breast tissue and that could be the culprit. I would go with an oral clomid and nolvadex since you are prone to gyno. Some transdermal DHT would help in the short-term to help get rid of that gyno. You may want to go with that as well in the future.

I did not rub the Clomid on my nipples but on other parts of my body like arms, thighs, lower back, upper chest, etc. You bring up good points regarding the Clomid and if it is a true transdermal or ends up concentrated in certain areas, I don't know the answer. I suspect it is a true transdermal as my doc know his shit pretty good but always seems possible any transdermal could concentrate locally to some extent. He is giving me a script for some Arimidex, I'm going to ask him about the DHT.

Top Bottom