Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain with test suspension?

ARIcohen

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking to do a short acting Test. I've tried using Prop and I guess i'm just really sesitive to it because if I do more then about 30mgs a day I get sick and have really bad site pain. I've heard a few people say that Test suspension is even worst. Can you guys post your experiences with Suspension. Is their less pain with oil based or water based? Also, I know deca is available in Phenylprop so why isn't test phenylprop available? Thanks[/FONT]

test suspension is the one thing ive used that just lingers in terms of pain for several days... its not worth it whatsoever... some people act like its something so special and its truly not.. there's no need to use it

Pretty much every suspension hurts like crazy, so there's that....

[FONT=&quot]I'm looking to do a short acting Test. I've tried using Prop and I guess i'm just really sesitive to it because if I do more then about 30mgs a day I get sick and have really bad site pain. I've heard a few people say that Test suspension is even worst. Can you guys post your experiences with Suspension. Is their less pain with oil based or water based? Also, I know deca is available in Phenylprop so why isn't test phenylprop available? Thanks[/FONT]
Water based steroids are always known to give horrible PIP. I stay clear of them

Top Bottom