Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in sternum area

WynterTam

Does anyone get pain in the sternum area? When I stretch my pecs lately or stick my chest out, I feel a little pain in the middle of my chest. I can't tell if it might be the pec muscle itself or something else. I flat bench very heavy as part of my routine. Maybe this could be causing it.

This is kind of a broad question. It could be anything from muscle pain to Heart and/or lung problems. How old are you? Does it hurt even when you dont lift chest for awhile?

WynterTam said:
Does anyone get pain in the sternum area? When I stretch my pecs lately or stick my chest out, I feel a little pain in the middle of my chest. I can't tell if it might be the pec muscle itself or something else. I flat bench very heavy as part of my routine. Maybe this could be causing it.

I had this problem 2 years ago and has persisted since, but not bad. Dr. gave me celebrex and said probably a slight muscle tear from sternum

Depending what you're on, some people get chest pains due to the bloat. It's more of a breathing difficulty than anything, though.

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
I dropped 425 on my chest 3 weeks ago. The pain in the sternum is almost gone.

I dropped a bomb in the toilet 3 weeks ago. The stain in the bowl is almost gone.

Top Bottom