Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in side when running....

rykertest

it's happened to all of us, but whats that from exactly? That pain you get in your side when you are doing hard cardio. Thanks!

that could be any number of things:

-if it is the right could be that your left leg is lagging or vice-versa

-exhale when your left foot strikes the ground, if you do on your right your diaphram puts pressure on your liver.....they told us that at basic, there's asomething over there

-crap from not drinking enough fluid the night before a run esp. a long run

-could be your out of shape

-the list goes on pick one

newbie210 said:
that could be any number of things:

-if it is the right could be that your left leg is lagging or vice-versa

-exhale when your left foot strikes the ground, if you do on your right your diaphram puts pressure on your liver.....they told us that at basic, there's asomething over there

-crap from not drinking enough fluid the night before a run esp. a long run

-could be your out of shape

-the list goes on pick one

great reply, thanks for taking the time to write that. I was always told it's from too much water or not enough water but never knew who to go with on that one. I am in good shape cardio wise, butr I have been increasing my sprint to a much harder and longer sprint so that may be it. I just hate it and it frigin hurts. I will try to have my step and breathing in line. Thanks again man.

A Big Mac Attack?

Only the older guys will remember McDonalds Big Mac Attack advertising from the 70's. Funny how that would never fly these days cuz people are so much more conscious of nutrition now. Big Mac Attack sounds just a little too close to Heart Attack to most. Sorry for the thread jack. Try a Midol and have your girlfriend call me in the morning.

I believe they are called "Side Stitches" do a search for it on google. Either it means you are out of shape, or not breathing correctly (or both).

Top Bottom