Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain on right side of back, kidney pain?

enacer420nj

For about 2 weeks Ive been dealing with a pain that is on the right side of my back. It is above waistline and below shoulder blade. Ive been on test 325 and 450 primo for about 6 weeks now. Ive added 40mg anavar but this pain was there before that. I went a little too heavy too quick while doing deadlifts so I dont know if this is the cause or what. Could it be kidney pain or probably just muscular from going to heavy?Obviously only a doc would know for sure but im just looking for opinions

I had something very similar. In my case it turned out that I wasn't drinking enough water. I must have been drinking over a gallon a day on cycle, but I needed almost 2 to make the pain go away.

I had a heck of a time finding an explination, but that was it for me.

For about 2 weeks Ive been dealing with a pain that is on the right side of my back. It is above waistline and below shoulder blade. Ive been on test 325 and 450 primo for about 6 weeks now. Ive added 40mg anavar but this pain was there before that. I went a little too heavy too quick while doing deadlifts so I dont know if this is the cause or what. Could it be kidney pain or probably just muscular from going to heavy?Obviously only a doc would know for sure but im just looking for opinions

My bet its a strain or pull from going heavy. Give it some rest. See how you feel then.

Top Bottom