Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain Pain Pain Pain

JUST_SUST

I am in the middle 5th week of a ttokyyo cyp/eq cycle. Until Thursday everything was fine. The injections were COMPLETELY painless. My buddy gave me some Ttokkyo Sus to throw in to even out blood levels. I only shot 1cc sus on thursday. It was painless. Come saturday it was really hurting. Now it kills just to stand up. There is no redness, discoloration. lump, etc. It looks normal. WTF When is this pain going to go away? Anything to help it?

yeah, sust hurts. some older tt versions hurt more than others. not much you can do other than not shoot sust.

why are you introducing this new AS so late into your cycle?

just mix it with something else that doesnt hurt..easy. i never understood this whole blood level thing.

joking. Yeah Allplaya was saying the same thing, I think mixing it would probably be less painful. I don't think so but maybe it's those shorter pins I gave you, they work fine for me but maybe you need longer ones or something. www.pet-expo.com is where usually get them if you want 1 1/2's.
BTL

BTL- this is AllPLAYA. I posted on Just_Susts computer and he was logged in. He told me that the first couple times sust hurts. I jsut thought it was odd because I have used the supposedly more painful injectibles (prop) with no problems. I might be a pussy but I guess you are what you eat. BLC

Top Bottom