Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in my side

MUSTGETHUUUUUGE

I've been getting this ache on the left side of my body, where my obliques are. It's not a sharp pain and it's not constant, comes and goes, it's like an ache. Anyone experience anything like this? Could it be my liver or kidney something?

Also, if I go to the doc and get a blood test, does juice show up. I've been off for over 2 months, just wondering if anything would show up.

I am no doctor...but it sounds like it could be that you are dehydrated, sometimes that can produce a pain in the side. If the pain persists, though, I would go to the doctor.

:elephant:

I get the same shit bro, I'm off a cycle right now and I get that every so often, from what, I dont know?

I even get some sharp pains towards my upper left chest area.. just for a minor second, but i still can feel it.

Both usually occur when i breath.

I'm going to see the doctor and hopefully get blood work done and see what's up.

Most of the time it's in our heads.. but it's better to be cautious and play it safe.

MUSTGETHUUUUUGE said:
Does juice show up on a blood test?

It does bro, but different gears have different detection times. Deca can be detected for up to 18 months! Don't let that keep you from going to the doctor. The doctor cannot get you in trouble, and maybe you will have a cool doc that won't lecture you about how bad steroids are!

Top Bottom