Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PAIN MEDS

Oh I am sure that have made up a story to tell come "certain people" shezalthat. I don't think that you need to read into anything and get anymore people into trouble. Maybe you should try using a new name so that everyone does not know that you are a narc but then again you are dumb enought to be a narc that you would not even think about changing your name-probably because you think that you are all that. Not really sorry but I have seen pics of you and you are very far from all that + you kid is ugly too...

[This message has been edited by jgrahm (edited December 08, 2000).]

WHY? WAS THERE NOT ENOUGH SAID ABOUT HER FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE ME? I DON'T THINK THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE TO BELIEVE THAT? DOES SHE STILL BELONG OVER THERE AND DO PEOPLE THINK THAT SHE IS NOT A NARC? WERE YOU SAYING THAT I SHOULD POST THAT BECAUSE YOU AGREE OR BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE BECAUSE EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN OPINION BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT SHE IS A NARC. EVERYONE CAUGHT HER IN WAY TOO MANY LIES OVER THERE. I DON'T THINK THAT SHE HAS ANY BRAIN CELLS LEFT OVER FROM ALL OF THE DRUGS THAT SHE DID BECAUSE SHE IS THE DUMBEST PERSON THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD OF. MAN SHE IS WORTHLESS AND A WASTE OF A PERSON...SORRY TO BE SO CRUEL BUT THIS IS TRUELY THE PERSON THAT SHE IS...
P.S. I AM A GIRL :) :) :) :)

no problem. at least we can warn people on this board before this whore gets people on this board in trouble...you can call me bro if you want :)

Top Bottom