Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain killers and AAS

Alexander Manah

I had a back injury being half way of my cycle of test and deca, and the pain has been insane to the point I had to see my doc, he prescribed me some pain killers and anti-inflammatory tablets , I never told my doctor about the roids and I would like to continue with my cycle and work out ( lower body and arms) . So I wonder if there are any risk or pain killers could affects my gains in any way, thanks.

if your back is so fucked up that you need painkillers and anti-inflammatories how are you even going to lift weights ? so why bother using steroids? stop all steroids and get healthy. i don't understand the way people think at all.

you realize if you go in there and lift weights with those drugs in your system you are only going to fuck your back up more!! use common sense here, taking a few weeks or months off from the gym is what you need to do

There will be no negative interactions with taking steroids and pain killers together. It won't be great for your liver but your liver is a very tough organ. If you only use the pain killers for a week or two, it won't be an issue.

That being said - Taking anti-inflammatory drugs before your workout will actually be counterproductive for your muscle building goals. Inflammation (the pump) is needed to signal the hypertrophy (muscle building) process. By taking tylenol/aspirin before your workout, you will blunt that response and not get as much of a hypertrophy response from the workout that you would of otherwise.

Don't take anti-inflammatory drugs unless absolutely necessary.

Try using fish oil instead of anti-inflmattory drugs. Fish oil is the best natural anti-inflammatory supplement you can take. It won't hinder gains in any way and will actually help the muscle building process.

There are 2 REALLY effective natural pain killers:

1. Green tea - The polyphenols in green tea naturally raise serotonin levels (your body's feel good hormone)

2. Changa tea - This is the one I use -> http://www.innotechnutrition.com/product/wild-chaga-mushroom-chunks
Changa is an adaptogen and naturally calms the nervous system. I drink a cup before bed each night. It will naturally calm your body and your mind down. It's pretty expensive but it's extremely good for you. It's also very high in antioxidants.

I would be dropping the cycle and starting PCT. It sounds like you will be out of the gym for a bit so I would get better. You could put yourself at a huge risk of serious injury pushing through a back injury.......especially on gear where you can lift super heavy.

Top Bottom