Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain Killers?

JKurz1

Banned
Man, I am amazed at the amount of bb'ers addicted to pain killers......this sort of makes me ill that our govt is cracking down hard on aas use, but let docs toss out scripts like they are water.....anyone ever addicted?

Yes, I was addicted to oxycontin and roxicodone for 4 straight years. I was doing the doctor shopping thing with 5 different docs. Last may my 10yr marriage was over, she says cause of the drug abuse. Have been clean (from narcotics) since May, as I weaned myself down with help from my primary care doc. Trouble is, I had back surgery when I was 26 and that introduced me to the world of painkillers. They say those kinds of drugs wreck familys..Does it? I'll tell ya this, it wrecks yourself. You know how you are always finding ways to get the juice? Do that with pain killers and you will find EVERY WAY possible to get a hold of them. I had to go on Wellbutrin when I quit painkillers, not because of depression,but cause those opioids really, really screw up your dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitters. When someone tells you you lost the ability to "love" while your on the pills, you have no idea what they are talking about and you don't believe it. WHen you come off and are clean and your dopamine and norepinepherine neurotransmitters return to normal from the Wellbutrin, you see EXACTLY what they mean about being able to love. Man, painkillers start out harmless in the beginning..mixed with some beer...then 4 months after you are chemically hooked. Does it wreck familys..in my opinion yes. Now, I just do the juice..go figure..one drug for another?? I don't know..My advice to someone who wants to quit painkillers or who just has quit a painkiller addiction, get on Wellbutrin. I can't believe that wellbutrin works the way it does..plus, it's a great fat burner..big time!

parashoot said:
Yes, I was addicted to oxycontin and roxicodone for 4 straight years. I was doing the doctor shopping thing with 5 different docs. Last may my 10yr marriage was over, she says cause of the drug abuse. Have been clean (from narcotics) since May, as I weaned myself down with help from my primary care doc. Trouble is, I had back surgery when I was 26 and that introduced me to the world of painkillers. They say those kinds of drugs wreck familys..Does it? I'll tell ya this, it wrecks yourself. You know how you are always finding ways to get the juice? Do that with pain killers and you will find EVERY WAY possible to get a hold of them. I had to go on Wellbutrin when I quit painkillers, not because of depression,but cause those opioids really, really screw up your dopamine and norepinephrine neurotransmitters. When someone tells you you lost the ability to "love" while your on the pills, you have no idea what they are talking about and you don't believe it. WHen you come off and are clean and your dopamine and norepinepherine neurotransmitters return to normal from the Wellbutrin, you see EXACTLY what they mean about being able to love. Man, painkillers start out harmless in the beginning..mixed with some beer...then 4 months after you are chemically hooked. Does it wreck familys..in my opinion yes. Now, I just do the juice..go figure..one drug for another?? I don't know..My advice to someone who wants to quit painkillers or who just has quit a painkiller addiction, get on Wellbutrin. I can't believe that wellbutrin works the way it does..plus, it's a great fat burner..big time!

Are you still on Wellbutrin, or did you use it while getting off the pain killers? How long did it take for your dopamine and norepinepherine to get back to normal? Im curious because of friends of mine that I believe may have a problem.

JKurz1 said:
Doctors are prescribing, or you are using the web????

Why do all your posts seem to end in you "in a round-about way" asking for a pain med source.................

Come on............

itlnstln said:
Why do all your posts seem to end in you "in a round-about way" asking for a pain med source.................

Come on............
maybe he is in pain...........

I am in serious pain, however, my doc would def. scribe it if I asked....I'm very curious if people use the web, that's all......i just see ads all the time and wonder who is really behind it.......

Well, I started wellbutrin July 12th, I remember it clearly. Yes, my doctor prescribed it and is still prescribing it. After you get through all the side effects of wellbutrin, which last 3 weeks (look up wellbutrin on the web for the list of side effects..I had them ALL), then the stuff kicks in at the end of the 4th week. My doc told me it would take a month for it to work, and it did. I did feel some change halfway through that 4 weeks, as my thoughts got crystal clear and my emotions were not all tangled up, but definitly as time progressed things kept gettin better.. My doc says I need to be on it for about a year. Hell, I abused pain pills for 4 years straight, every single day, and it takes wellbutrin about a year to do the entire job, I'll take it. I think some people think that anti depressants like wellbutrin are are a bad thing. It does what it is supposed to do. Repair your dopamine and norepenephrin x-mitters. You don't know how important these 2 things are untill to go wrong like I did and then come back to reality. It's kinda hard to explain..If you try this stuff, you gotta endure and bare the side effects cause the overall outcome is 100% top notch.

Top Bottom