Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain in joints from HGH?

suarez66

I noticed about a week after starting my first use of HGH (3.33 IU/daily) I started to have pain in my joints, especially my knees, elbows and ankles. It only gets uncomfortable when lifting and not when just doing normal activities.
I have no tingling in my fingers or carpal-tunnel like symptoms that are more common when running HGH. Is this a normal side and should I just add some Deca to my cycle to mitigate it? I've been on HGH for only 3 weeks but I definitely don't want to stop using it because it has so many benefits for someone my age who still wants to train hard and recover quickly. I plan to continue using it in perpetuity if possible.

Other relevant info, I started Tren Ace 75mg/day, Test C 250mg e3d and dbol 50mg/daily a week ago. Before that I was cruising on test 250mg/week for a couple months.

this is what happens far too often with people using hgh and running their initial dose too high, which is what you are doing... its a side effect but running it too high will definitely give you issues... you work your way up to to a dose like that

You started your dosage to high. Lower to 1iu and increase over time. HGH is a marathon not a sprint. Most people get this wrong.
This right here. For me 2.5iu per day is flirting with pain.

Top Bottom