Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pain on beast cycle..

gustin8908

Hey bros, on 3rd day of a beast cycle, i did bis on the first day, woke up today and my bis are in an almost unbearable amount of pain.. Is this normal?

Yeah man ive been working out for about 4 years now, but this is much worse pain than ive ever had before from working out

Are you sure it's muscle pain, or is it tendons or joints? I mean, muscle recovery is so much better with beast. Usually hard to get sore, and if you do, you are better twice as fast.

Yeah man ive been working out for about 4 years now, but this is much worse pain than ive ever had before from working out

but you said in your other post you were 6 feet and just 170 pounds.. doesn't seem to be you are very well conditioned at all. this is why you have pain.

it is much better to run AAS when you have reached a plateau, this way your conditioning will be there.. now you will spend your cycle fighting your conditioning instead of focusing on killing it. hope that makes sense, not trying to attack you but stats tell the story and I've seen this a million times.

hell if a conditioned lifter took 3 weeks off and then came back they would struggle at first too.

you want my honest advice? store the beastdrol away for 6-9 months.. put on 20-30 pounds of muscle mass.. then run the beastdrol. this isn't the advice guys want to hear but if you want to do it the right way this is what you need to do. guys on here have said "damn steve you were a jerk to me a year ago but i did what you said and now I ..... " just ask Louisiana, i pestered him over and over about his diet... at first he was resistant, now he is down 30 pounds and admits I was right about fixing his diet. this was maybe 18 months ago, now he is killing it... you are still young and have a lot of upside, don't waste it being impatient

Top Bottom