Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain after injecting ?

o`boy

I know its normal that when inject test in your butt or thigh you will get some pain in the muscle. But what about deca "in this case its Extraboline", i did 2 shots today : 2ml deca in one buttcheek and 2ml of testex in the other, it seems that the deca hurts more, could it be that the juice is fake, perhaps test in stead of nandrole?

Please help, i wont shoot it again before getting some kind of knowlegde.

Take care :( :( :( :( :(

never had any pain with deca(ausie vet). Mixed it with sus to and it didnt hurt the next day like straight sus.

I was on 200mgs of deca per week and never had any pain in my butt cheek. Are you making sure you inject s....l....o....w.....l.....y ?

Its not the pain that consern me, its that if my gear is fake and someone has empty out the deca and put in something different.

No brusing just a bit of bleeding when the needle come out, and only for a short period of time.

Well of you're using the correct injecting techniques with the right size needles I say get some different gear to be on the safe side. Alternatively let someone else try it out then you'll know for sure if you got a suspect dose.

Top Bottom