Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packaging Techniques...

barnes3

Could someone please email me at [email protected] on how to package gear to cross the boarder. I am going out of the country for Spring Break, and I am thinking of shipping stuff back from there. Or does anyone know of someone I could contact on the info. I am affraid to ask my sources because I think that they might think that I am trying ot undercut them, which I am not. All responses would be appreciated!!

I did not want to post this on the Anabolic Board because I did not want to some of the immature responses that have been posted lately by some of the free-loaders.

thanks

barnes3

Bro, you won't get any immature responses on the select board. The safest thing would be for you to mail the gear to yourself using USPS. Do not use a courier service like UPS and don't use express mail because they get more scrutiny from customs. I'm sure other bros will give you some good ideas.

I agree. Just mail it back to yourself or to somebody who'll accept in your absence (ordinary international mail that will be delivered in the US by USPS), assuming you'll be out of the country for awhile. Depending on where you go, you may have to fill out a customs declaration at the post office in that particular country. Shouldn't be a big problem, though, if you give it some thought. Just keep the dollar value very low and stuff it into some innocuous looking things, keep the package small...and don't declare it as hazardous or flammable materials. :) Okay, that was my bit of immaturity.

Dexter

First off I don't know the law where you are, but if your likely to get into serious trouble is it worth it ?.

I've posted stuff back from the middle east to Ireland a few time and I always packed in low volumes, if your sending alot try to get 2 or 3 addresses to post to as suddenly posting parcels to one address might get a heads up in the post office.

Bouncer

Top Bottom