Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmatt

Man, I really don't think I would ever use steroids or anything but I got to thinking today..... Is there any tricks to picking up packages where it can't be linked back to you? Such as abandon buildings, or paying elementry school kids to pick them up? Email me if you don't want it openly discused it. ThanXs!:angel:

How about training a K-9 to go like a mile grab your package and high tail it back to you leaving any police or customs lost! That would be the SHIT!

How about get the package sent to your addy with a different name. If it gets nabbed just deny it. You could also get a mailbox with a fake name.

send your grandma...nobody and i mean nobody screws with granny!!!!!
Make sure she has her cane to smack em with!!!!!

RADAR

RADAR said:

RADAR

:FRlol:

That was a good one. Karma to you.

*whistle whistle* "here fido, here fido, come to daddy fido. where the fuck did that stupid dog go with my package? FIDO YOU FUCKIN MUT, I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOUR ASS AT THE POUND".

RADAR said:

RADAR

LMAO!!!
:FRlol:

Trick the elementary school kids with candy. The police will be so into bustin your ass for a pedophile that no one will notice your package of gear....its fool proof!!!!

Hope this helped

Be careful w/ mail boxes. I am not a lower but if you open a PO box with a false name, it might be mail fraud. I recommend sending packages to you home with messed up name. Place the package near the door once you receive it with a note “return to the sender”. Make sure you do not have any gear in the house when you receive new gear, as a safety measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom