Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

p90x on var??

Status
Not open for further replies.

usudno

Let me start by saying p90x is ruff. I was torn between it and Insanity.. Chose p90x because of the option for weights in the workout setup. Insanity is strictly body weight and cardio. The Guy tony is a real plug but the workout is spot on. Minus No real strength training for the lower body.

I'm starting a summer vacation cut. Probably gonna keep my cals at maintenance to start and adjust as i go if I'm not getting the results that i want. I've been doing p90x for 2 weeks now and still hitting the gym two days a week. I split my workout into two days mainly because i feel the need after p90x to still hit back/shoulders and Legs/chest at least once. I lift heavy on these two days and during p90x i use moderate weights. Ab workout is EOD. My question is...

I have enough var to run a 6 week cycle at 60mg ED (Its UGL) but i'm not sure how i will do with cramping. I've cramped horribliy on winstrol, not nearly as bad on var before but i wasn't doing any cardio while on. I drink plenty of water and if i have to i can scoop up some taurine. I'm just not sure if i'll cramp up with it.

Stats
26y.o
5'9
189lbs
Training for 2 years constantly now before was for H.S. and College athletics

Goals - Simple... Cut a bit of weight while still holding onto my muscle mass (add a bit of lbm to replace the fat i burn if possible)

Any help or guidance would be awesome.

The Guy tony is a real plug but the workout is spot on.

Thats the truth. My gf uses it and I make her mute that fucker out, he's annoying as shit. Will the var help?? Of course it will. You might want to add a good strong fat burner, I recommend going to Needtobuildmuscle.com and grabbing some Forged Fat burner or Lipoflame. You'll be squared away with a quickness. I only had cramping with var when i increased the dose too high. T-bol was another monster though. I couldnt walk down stairs without cramping. You should be just fine with the var.

keep us posted on your results bro! im very interested in this as im doing p90x as well (mute the tv and jam some tunes lol), and was thinking of doing the same thing with a var only cycle. my buddy did p90x twice and saw great results using var on one and winny on the next. tear it up!

Man i don't think i could make a winny 90x run lol. Winny cramped me horribly.. maninly at night though. I'll keep you posted.

if your going to do a routine please have it be a bodybuilding one!

use ours at www.OMEGAbodybuilding.com

or Nelsons, or Needtos

P90???please//////////lolz

always been intrigued by these kind of comments. i got bros that all they do is p90x over and over, using mad wieght and increasing it every time. im pretty sure they could get through any "bodybuilding" programs you have that are so much better in your opinion. i could be wrong, but my bet is that you would be surprised. :chomp:

omega... if i'm not mistaken its simple circuit training with weights. Whats wrong with doing circuits???? Its just layed out simple. I'm not paying for it and i'm enjoying the results so far. I'm not putting on nearly the size which wasn't the goal. Its to get in good shape for the summer. Sure beats boring as cardio lol. I'm open to anything but this is simple and effective.. But like i said before... tony is a plug.

why would you use anablics on a circuit if your goal is hypertrophy? ( or rather it should be your goal since using anabolics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom