Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

P.c.t

This shit makes my blood boil.

I like helping and giving input , BUT i fucking hate when people start a thread for everything they want to know and dont bother reading a fucking thing for themselves.

"i bought this stuff , how do i cycle it "
" how do i dose it "
"whats the ultimate bulking cycle "
" whats a cycle "
" can i cycle... "
" do you cycle ? "
"pct...let me see"

2m3jwx0.jpg

SEARCH is in the top right hand corner between NEW POSTS and QUICK LINKS .

Rant over.

Last edited:
hold off on this cycle .. do more research and reading. do a search... its not just about what you use for PCT.. its what you use during cycle and when you kickstart.

you need an AI, hcg/HMG, prami/caber, hcgenerate, natty test booster, a little clomid.. you need vials to mix the hcg, you need bac water, you need slin pins, and you need to know how to mix hcg, how to store it.. you see there is a lot for you to learn before messing with this cycle. its all on this forum, you just have to keep reading. why not read the stickies above and go from there?

if you read and are still unsure i would get rid of the deca to be honest, its a tough AAS to mess with... there is a good chance stack deca with masteron or proviron will help with progesterone problems, but its not 100%..

Hey guys people going on one at me but yet every one saying do your research on this this and this that's what I am doing by asking you people that are apparently experienced in this stuff yea ok I haven't got as much experience as you guys but ain't that the hole point of me being here to learn from your experience.
I haven't ran many cycles (2) and by the sounds of things I didn't do them correct that's obviously why I am checking every detail of how what when doses.

Like I said in my other thread if u don't want to help me or think my questions are stupid don't comment I don't mind there are plenty of people on here that are helpful and willing to give advice and help me learn..
And also some threads I have asked for info for friends aswell.
And I will run my cycle I am just asking for tips that people have picked up over the years there's no harm in that.

And don't know how through asking questions but sorry if I offended u :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

And also said that the guys I know have been doing steds for years and they don't take half the stuff u guys do but it seems like they should b I could ask them but I feel I would get a much better answer from you guys... ;)

^^^ I listed everything you need in my prior post.

your friend at the gym will be on TRT before they get 25 for life cause they didn't know what they were doing. look at a guy like RADAR who is 60 and still cycling strong. cause he waited to juice in his 30's and he built a base + he ran his cycles correctly.

Hi thanks for the advice I have always done weights on and of but no matter what I do I just really do struggle to put the weight on it does my head in so much I have tried all sorts and nothing works I ran two previous cycles but like I said I had no body telling me all the stuff u guys do thanks by the way as I was saying the 2 previous cycles I actually put weight on trained hard at the gym and also use weights at home.. so decided to do a different course this time
And as I had joined this site thought I would ask for info along the way double check everything

Top Bottom