Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxytocin from af

jagerbombme

BANNED
anyone used this? i am about to get my first cycle and i am a person who at times angers quickly and easily. not near as bad as when i was young, actually lately with all the working out past few years i let almost everything roll off me. but i am thinking of picking up some of this. as long as it doesn't affect my gains or anything, because i do have xanax here to keep me calm but i would rather take something like this oxytocin which seems healthier with a bunch of plusses rather than being stoned off some xanxabars. :)

Your playing with fire bro. All those narcotics are highly addictive and will definitely negate gains. If your serious about lifting then make a choice, either get stoned or get high off lifting. Again that shit is not worth the anquish it will cause.

oxytocin is not a narcotic, you are thinking of oxycontins bro. oxytocin or oxycalm is a spray they sell at the af store, it is a hormone that calms and gives focus as well as making you produce more sperm. xanax is not a narcotic either, it is a benzo. i take klonopin there is nothing wrong with that a lot of bbers do.

bruce410 said:
oxytocin is not a narcotic, you are thinking of oxycontins bro. oxytocin or oxycalm is a spray they sell at the af store, it is a hormone that calms and gives focus as well as making you produce more sperm. xanax is not a narcotic either, it is a benzo. i take klonopin there is nothing wrong with that a lot of bbers do.

I take Klonapin - when on a cycle, (especially a cutter with clen,Helios,etc) - Sometimes a benzo is "just" what the doctor ordered.

bruce410 said:

Hey I didn't know oxycalm made you produce more sperm. Is that true Macro? Ulter?

It reduces anxiety, hightens orgasm, give a general sense of well being. Great on tren cycles.

From wikipedia.

Oxytocin is a mammalian hormone that also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain. Oxytocin is released during orgasm in both sexes. In the brain, oxytocin is involved in social recognition and bonding, and might be involved in the formation of trust between people.

Ulter said:
It reduces anxiety, hightens orgasm, give a general sense of well being. Great on tren cycles.

From wikipedia.

Oxytocin is a mammalian hormone that also acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain. Oxytocin is released during orgasm in both sexes. In the brain, oxytocin is involved in social recognition and bonding, and might be involved in the formation of trust between people.
addictive?

Top Bottom