Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxymetholone Urine Test

There's a post on detection times on Evo. The WADA tests have got a LOT better. In one recent thread a member got a test and ban 2 YEARS after using.

Thank you! I Will check it out:)
The problem for me is I am on legitimate TRT but they test for epi-test ratio and also for other AAS than Testosterone so if my test comes to high in test-epitest or if I get tested positive for anything else than testosterone... I am in problems;(

Thank you! I Will check it out:)
The problem for me is I am on legitimate TRT but they test for epi-test ratio and also for other AAS than Testosterone so if my test comes to high in test-epitest or if I get tested positive for anything else than testosterone... I am in problems;(

No dude. The problem is you cheated. Lets be real.

No dude. The problem is you cheated. Lets be real.

honestly I am with you on that

when i competed both as a powerlifter and as an endurance athlete I never used sauce. hell I didn't even use sarm's or supplements either. and i know for a fact guys i competed against did and i still beat their ass cause i outsmarted them

More and more I just tell tested athletes not to use anything. The tests are so much more sensitive now that it isn't worth taking the chance. Just train harder to get better.

honestly I am with you on that

when i competed both as a powerlifter and as an endurance athlete I never used sauce. hell I didn't even use sarm's or supplements either. and i know for a fact guys i competed against did and i still beat their ass cause i outsmarted them

I compete in untested events and I had records and feats before I took gear.

its not worth it... they are always looking and developing new and better ways to catch people... you are not going to get away with it

Top Bottom