Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxodrol for mass

Gary Nantes

I got some of this compound guys, I would like to know reviews for mass about it and what dose of test would you stack with it, thank you.

I would use approximately 400-500 mgs of testosterone, because in any case it is a bad idea to use oxodrol (oxymetholone) for longer than 6 weeks as it is liver toxic. Together with it make sure to be using a good liver support, such as N2guard, and aromasin for estrogen control at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle.

anadrol is a very potent oral steroid

it comes with a host of very tricky sides

1. DHT sides such as hair loss and enlarged prostate
2. androgenic sides such as strained heart and aggression
3. it binds to estrogen receptors even though it doesn't aromatize (very tricky)
4. liver toxic

in my experience you get very fast results but it the sides are awful on it.

I would definitely stack test with it and recommend 400-600mg per week. Also use an AI because test aromatizes heavily. Even though anadrol is a DHT, it still binds to the estrogen receptors so there can be some side effects that way too.

I would run a cycle like this -

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.
Anavar 40-60mg/day
A good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com - 1 serving/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom